Sign in to follow this  
Scarredup5

Scar Repair creams, gels and oils

Who has had with luck with scar repair - creams, gels or oils?

Just ordered scar zone sudden change recommended by another member. I will be trying it on other scars before I take the plunge and shave my head. I remember reading posts long ago mentioning Mederma and Bio oil. If these creams are legit I want to get the best results with the cream, then fraxel or CO2 laser, then SMP.

Super Poster, save the money and go to fraxel restore. I am on currently on my 4th one and the difference has been nothing short of amazing. cobble stoning is gone 70-80% and the scar has seen a 15-20% improvement, I did mederma advanced gel for 6 months and i did see a big difference but IF I WERE YOU I WOULD DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.my scar has sections where i have secondary intention so its been really hard for the fraxel to boost collagen levels in those areas. (secondary intention is when the scar rips open when the scar is healing.... car accident two days after HT surgery -__- )

are you having this done in the uk? if so could you say whose doing it please as i'm still thinking of having it done if i can find a good operative.

no, i will be doing the procedure in miami,fl. I will be doing a full before-during-after post  with pictures when i am done. i want to help whoever is still on the sidelines.