J.P

Worried

I do see your point (and you could certainly get away with bringing it forward if you wanted to), but if it were my head I would leave it where it is. Natural is the name of the game as far as I'm concerned, and your current hairline delivers this in droves :)

Ah cheers... I think I've figured out what my issue is. I love the shape but think there is too much forehead going on. But if I lowered the hairline I risk messing up the shape.

Gonna live with it for a month and then re assess the situation.

Thanks again though for feedback. Since no one has seen it yet I have no idea what anyone thinks.

I also think it could be a tat lower but it's a good idea to live you some time to think about this. Lasering out is more complicated than lowering ;-)

ps I am in the same boat as you as I have been thinking about that during 6 months

Thanks for the opinions on the hairline. Think I might have a little added to the temples, though I want to keep the general shape.

I showed a friend yesterday and was stoked by their response. I was ready for some harsh criticism but they were genuinely speechless, in a good way. They thought that it looked so natural that if I hadn't told them they couldn't have guessed what has been done. So very happy right now. It's far from perfect to the moment, while waiting for the pigment to settle and maybe having a few adjustments but I never expected it to be an easy ride.

It's been about 11 days now since my second session. Think it is a big improvement, though don't think I have any photos at all with no hat on from before treatment. It's weird getting used to this as when I wore a hat everyone thought I looked in my mid to late 20's but without I thought I looked my age or even maybe a little older. Now I feel more like my age but not as young as with the old hat. So it's not like anyone is gonna be noticing anything other than looking older than I did before the treatment. I may be overthinking this of course. But I hear so many people on here saying they feel younger now but I'm not used to looking in the mirror without a hat, so obviously to me I look older now. I do love the treatment so far though as it means I don't HAVE to wear a hat. Early days though right??

Thanks for the pics mate..... You didn't mention who did your treatment? What shade did you end up having?? You look like about a 30 and around the same lightness as myself.

Firstly you ROCK the look and it does look fantastic. As most of the guys on here who have had the treatment, I know exactly what your going through and what your feeling is the same emotions and thoughts I had after my 2nd treatment.

After My 2nd I felt the same in the sense that it still looked great and I was no longer bald, yet I still felt like it hadn't improved my look and face shape as much as other results I have seen on here. This was because it was still to high and still too far back on the sides etc..... In my honest opinion this is your problem too.

The main problem is, Your sides need to come more forward (especially at the top where the sides meet the hairline) and have less of the curve shape effect and a more straighter join!! This may be a little difficult though..... as without being rude.....Your head curves out at the sides slightly....The same problem I had. 

Top hairline shape is great but definitely needs to come down more...Keep the slight V shape as it suits you but bring the whole thing down slightly and this will shape your face off so much more. Alot of it is your sides though mate.... I would feather in more on the sides and straighten that up but only with a light gentle density. If that makes sense.

Don't worry about the dots/sharpness/colour/density etc as 11 days is nothing after a 2nd (Main) Treatment.... It took me about 3 weeks to feel really confident and feel like it looked 100% natural. It is going to soften around the edges and the dots are going to shrink and fade to a point you may even start urging them to stop shrinking lol.

Cakelover cheers for the feedback. That was some in depth analysis! Much appreciated. When you are talking about the sides, do you mean only the temple areas? Think I agree on your most of your suggestions. Straightening the temples worries me as I really want to avoid that sharp look. Imperfection is perfection for me. I don't suit looking sleek and smart.

I had shade 38 mainly, with 36 around the top/back.

Cheers again for taking the time to post your feedback.

Picture removed by request of user!!

No problem mate... This is what I mean about adjusting the sides.... In the first your sides are to curled like a "C" if you straighten out where the sides meet the hairline it will give you a fuller more youthful look IMO!!

I dropped your hairline slightly on that side to.... It didnt need much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers.. I can see what you mean. I'm not going to do anything for a good month or so, so have plenty of time to consider. The feedback has been a huge support in this process.