beastmode

My first session is January 23 and I am excited

thank you guys.  we selected the hairline together. i brought a pic in of a smp hairline that i liked and showed my practitioner .  i wanted it to look age appropriate and Danny did a great job.  I will post pics after i shave my head on Tuesday.

Best mode,

I'm looking at getting smp at the SF clinic as well. Your results look good. As I see in your earlier post it is hard to find people who actually got the procedure done at SF clinic. How have things settle since your second session? I see the pictures but from your personal experience would you say you are satisfied with the results from the second session? How does it look in natural sunlight? Sorry for the novel; thanks again.

Best mode,

I'm looking at getting smp at the SF clinic as well. Your results look good. As I see in your earlier post it is hard to find people who actually got the procedure done at SF clinic. How have things settle since your second session? I see the pictures but from your personal experience would you say you are satisfied with the results from the second session? How does it look in natural sunlight? Sorry for the novel; thanks again.

The reason we don't see many posts from sf as i believe its not staffed full time. the practitioners fly in for 2 week blocks for sessions.

It looks natural in sunlight. I am only one week out and would like to see the pigment shrink a little more to be more comfortable with not being detected and looking fully natural.  I am satisfied as I no longer have a big bald spot on my head (i was norwood 5 or 6) and i have an actual hairline. i would do it again without a doubt.   

Here are pics 5 days after 2nd session. Cut hair with wahl balding clippers this am.attachicon.gif5 days after 2nd session 1.jpgattachicon.gif

Some dots looks blueish, when black heals it goes through stages one of then being a blueish pigment in the ink been more noticeable, it will heal black. The reason it looks blue right now: Its scabbing like its supposed to. The other pictures look great