Bringnsexebck

NYC session 1 this friday the 20th !!

That's great BSB. You sound really happy. I really look forward to seeing your latest pics. Sounds like you had a great session.

If the photo uploaded continues to give you problems try photobucket or tinypic and them just copy and paste the IMG codes on here and your pics will appear regardless of how large the files are.

You already know what I think, it looks awesome and the front hairline looks perfect! Small dots throughout your head and blending looks spot on. Still red but the dots will settle and redness will abate to get a better idea of the finished product. Scar is very red but I think that will look much improved once it calms down!

Congratulations brother!

thanks guys for following and checking out the pics - as we all know time will tell the results. I am believing for it to be and look perfect! stay tuned update coming end of week after shave and some pre shave pics as well for those who are curous about real hair (relatively decent amount left) mixed with SMP at few days growth.

Ive been asked by a few members to put pics of my head up showing what someone will look like with decent amount of hair left with smp done.  tonight will be about 5 days growth.  I will post these pics most likely tonight briefly. 

My thoughts :

- wet shave you can get away with 3 days without real detection

- anything other than wet shave 2 days without detection

- 3 / 4 days growth is detectable if someone is at conversational range and looks at head but not eye to eye

- 5 + days growth the areas of hair just create too much of  a "shadow" to compared to smp thinning areas.

unfortunate but true - shorter is better and ive read many times that we (who want to keep it longer) usually just end up liking it shorter and undetectable - that holds true.

Pics will come tonight my brothers.. and post 1st shave 2nd fix session (4th session) will come friday or saturday and updates will follow each week until 3 weeks pass.  God bless!

those are individual links to the images - those SHOULD work -

http://imgur.com/a/p8IYz#v27c14z

That should also work - go to albums and see the "untitled" album - i do not know if that works. 

I shaved last night first time post 2nd fix session - clearly needs some settling for the blend to match better.. 2 more weeks and should be good.  Ill try and take some pics today or tom and get them up.  it was my first wet shave and it definitely is faster than electric.  i liked it!

What do you guys think of images?  no bueno i know lol.

Results look good bsb. Its been a real journey for you but it looks as if your almost there. I like how you've shown long hair with smp for those considering this option. Im glad its coming together for you. Great to see.

P.s you are one big unit !

UPDATE - pics are posted 1 week post 2nd fix session (4th session) - pics are taken right after wet shave then shower.

- scar is red from hot water and shaving over - usually not this red
- cut my self couple times wet shaving (2nd time ever) - so please ignore them and couple blemishes still clearing up

THOUGHTS -

- still too early to make comments on blending, darkness, size and the such since it has only been 1 week - w that said some issues are pretty obvious which I again believe will fade down accordingly.

GUYS - please check pics and post honest critiques.  AS ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

http://imgur.com/a/p8IYz#v27c14z --> PLEASE GO TO "IMAGES" LINK on top and pics will be there - couldn't figure out how to move to new album.

I went under albums and found the new pics there.

Scar is shrinking and calming down, top and sides are still settling but under the harsh lights look great and front hairline is perfect!

Would love to see some pics taken in normal daylight conditions but you should be very happy brother!