flash

New year New me ( hopefully)

Hi guys ive got my treatment booked in January so I thought id share my story. Im 39 years old and have been balding since the age of 18. I made a big mistake in 2006 by having a hair transplant. The results were very disappointing and the hair that did grow was very sparse. Despite constant pressure from the hair transplant clinic I resisted another transplant from them. All I have in return is a nice scar. In 2007 I started useing dermatch to conceal my balding head. It was a quick fix and for a while i felt normal and carried on with life. The problem with this is you cant carry on as normal. You constantly worried about rain, sweat. The wind etc. I cant go swimming and it really spoils your hols. So to hishair. Ive read loads of threads, looked at photos and watched videos to gain as much knowledge as possible so as not to get burned again. This forum is great and thats only because of its members. The only things im worried about are the scar concealment and if the shaved head look suits me. So im going to post a few pictures of me now for your opinions when ive got dermatch in and later without. post-276171-0-38173500-1385501489_thumb.jpg

Cheers robby I hope it does suit me. There's concealer in all 3 photos. I just haven't worded it very well. With the flash on in picture 3 its not as good. From the photos it looks like ive plenty of hair but its all an illusion. I comb my hair forward from the back. Im going to post some more photos to show the horrible reality later this week.

Flash, have you seen Danny's story? Danny is now a practitioner after having his treatment done 12 months ago. Danny was a concealer user like you. Have a read of his diary. It's a great read.

http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/2936-a-very-long-and-honest-storystraight-from-my-heartbaldy-locks-and-the-3-hairs/

Cheers alec. I still run so maybe I can shave!!! A few seconds off my runs. :-)

Ive seen cheeky chops story robby and its a fantastic result its the 1 I can really associate with. Thanks for the link though.

hi Flash.dont worry about it mate,i have 2 smileys on the back of my head that are looking a lot better after 2 sessions ,you will see the scars if you look for them from close up but will be concealed nicely.

you are doing the right thing getting it done whilst still having hair on your head,once you get the treatment people wont question what you ve done once they see you.

if you follow your existing hairline then you can get away with a few days growth on top,lower hairline and you are shaving daily,the sides you can bring in as will be shaving back and sides daily having your scar.

you can expect scar to be red and angry after first treatment,took me 5 days for it to subside.

the look is fresh,low maintenance,stress free and is a fashionable youthful look .

ive started back at the gym and looking to put on a stone as the look takes weight off you.

hope this has helped,bite the bullet and go for it,no doubt you will have doubts after getting conned before but this is 100% genuine ,put your worries behind you and go for it . I had sleepless nites and mad dreams leading up to it,its natural.

Thanks for your support blesskop.i am going to go outside my hairline as I feel it's too high and receded in. I want a more gentle recession. Theres a lot less hair than youd think with the photos. As for the scars they are a real concern but hopefully I will get good concealment. I hate to be worried about them if they were visible. Im glad to hear your happy with your results. Thanks again for your support

Thanks tommy and sam for your support. I will keep you updated with photos etc as I go through my treatment. This forum has helped me alot thats why I dont mind sharing my own experiences and hopefully helping others. I've decided to do this now as my hairloss is slowly getting worse and can only get worse. The scar is a worry but im sure hishair will do their very best. Ive done my research and hishair are in my opinion the world leaders in this treatment. Ive personally met the co-founder ian watson whos had the treatment himself. Im sure ian has plenty of staff that could be doing consultations while ian could be doing other things or relaxing on a beach but he still gives his time to do consultations and meet every day people face to face.that says a lot about the man and his company. In my situation and others like yourselfs its a leap of faith but a positive move on a negative situation.

Flash

Just keep believing in the treatment, it's natural to feel nervous and it's even more nervous when you rock up on the door of HIS for the first time.

You know you're doing the right thing because you never would have booked in for the treatment, the doubt is normal and you'll probably even start to get a voice in your head nearer the time telling you don't look that bad and maybe you don't need the treatment, that's what happened with me.

If you haven't shaved your head before make sure you get a picture of yourself with a bald head so you can compare it to what you look like with a full head of shaved down hair once treatment is done.

Good luck and keep looking or forward to a life of not fearing the weather or someone rubbing your head.

Flash

Just keep believing in the treatment, it's natural to feel nervous and it's even more nervous when you rock up on the door of HIS for the first time.

You know you're doing the right thing because you never would have booked in for the treatment, the doubt is normal and you'll probably even start to get a voice in your head nearer the time telling you don't look that bad and maybe you don't need the treatment, that's what happened with me.

If you haven't shaved your head before make sure you get a picture of yourself with a bald head so you can compare it to what you look like with a full head of shaved down hair once treatment is done.

Good luck and keep looking or forward to a life of not fearing the weather or someone rubbing your head.

Hey, did you ever end up posting any photos? Can't seem to find them anywhere...

Thanks seeingisbelieving, yon7. It is like that. Sometimes I think can I wait a bit longer but deep down I no im only kidding myself. Your words of encouragement make it easier to keep looking forward though guys. Yon07 yes there's photos on this thread I can see them. Im not sure why you cant. Im not sure if thats the same for everyone?

Keep following my thread. Second session is tomorrow and I am being thorough and honest on my thread as I go through this. As of now I am somewhat concerned on how I feel/look. I am hoping tomorrow's session and then some healing time on my head fully changes my mind. The 2 shaves have definitely aggravated the head a touch and certainly the scar. I'll keep u posted flash.

Cheers bringsexebck. Im sure everything will work out fine. It seems most of your issues at the moment is the redness. It will settle it may take a little longer with your skin type. Goodluck with session 2.

I am in a very similar situation! Buying time and hiding but there no getting away from the inevitable. The way I look at it is: I do not have a choice since walking around with no hairline is not an option for me especially when there is viable option such as SMP.

That's pretty much where I was. You can only hide for so long. Eventually you'll get a girlfriend and then get married and then u can't hide it or someone will push u in a pool at a party and u have concealer in .. Or you go on vacation and your luggage gets lost w your concealer in it.. Stupid things that we just get sick of thinking about. I'm off for 2nd session now. Keep you guys posted and God bless!

Ok guys. Went for my first treatment on the 2nd of jan. In Manchester. The night before I shaved my head for the very first time. I must admit it was a little upsetting to see myself without any hair and to see my scar properly. The whole drive down I felt sick to my stomach with nerves. I met my practitioner daz and he put my mind at ease. He's a top bloke and he always reassured me.we decided to stay within the hair I had left which is receded but looked more natural and age appropriate. These are my befor photospost-276171-0-12958400-1389050349_thumb.jpgpost-276171-0-12446100-1389050398_thumb.jpgpost-276171-0-96202100-1389050448_thumb.jpg

these are a couple of hours after first session.post-276171-0-75598800-1389050561_thumb.jpgpost-276171-0-23022300-1389050598_thumb.jpg

two days later.post-276171-0-21883300-1389050658_thumb.jpgpost-276171-0-54620100-1389050698_thumb.jpg

four days later.post-276171-0-88352300-1389050767_thumb.jpgpost-276171-0-08029500-1389050812_thumb.jpg

my second session is on the 8th of jan. I'll upload more then.

Flash,

Excellent results for your 1st session!!! Looks so natural perfect look defiently a huge improvement and fits you 1000%…Looking forward to seeing the 2nd session! Really happy for you this made me even more excited for when it is my turn!

Thanks tommy boy, robby means a lot. Just a quick question for you robby or any one that can guid me if you dont mind. Now that ive shave my head it's a grey looking colour allover. I no its never seen the sun will it change with sun in time or is this something I have to live with?