Sign in to follow this  
LDome

What do I tell people?

Be truthful but without going into all the details.  Simply say, "I recently sought treatment to help me restore my thinning hair and things seem to be working out well."  Unless it is your wife or kids, I am not sure anyone else is owed an explanation beyond that.

I like Hats'approach. Truthful but with an arm's length. I realized that when it comes to people in general, it is really up to you as to how far you are willing to let them into your business. As far as I am concerned, I keep my conversations very brief and mostly about general things when it comes to most people especially at work. Except for my close friends, I do not allow anyone to ask me personal questions. Like I said to some bloke the other day: ' sorry but my hair will not be a part of any future conversations with you'.. It was swift and blunt!!! I get my respect and I won't have to lie. Remember that most peoe do not matter!!!

Fuck em.... Its Nothing to do with them.... This whole mind set is what held me back for FIVE years...FIVE years what a waste... Now Ive done it and actually nobody cares and as somebody else said... Tell them ya took hair from ya balls and added it to your head and see how much further they want to take the conversation!!.

Lie Lie Lie. That's my motto. Tell them whatever you want to tell them-- you started using Rogaine. You started cutting your hair with clippers instead of shaving with a razor. You haven't done anything different and don't know what they're talking about. You're welcome to tell the truth but it's really nobody's business. And the good news is, and I speak from experience, whatever you tell them they will accept and the conversation will move on to something else and it will never come up again.

Or, you put your testicle hair onto your head like cakelover. Outstanding.