Sign in to follow this  
blesskop

Why do my balding mates ask me why i shaved my head?

Hi guys,had second session with #### Clark 2 wks ago,have been back at work since 3 days post second session and what I find amusing is my balding mates asking why I shaved my head,one even told me to grow it back.

Everyone else have been supportive being told I look younger and looks cool,only my balding mates have reacted this way.

Has anyone else experienced this?

From my experince, are bald people who really care about being bald. I remeber when I was 18 or 19 and I had my head plenty of hair and I used to shave it to the bone... I cared a shit about the reflection of the light, I cared a shit if I looked bald or not... why? Because I had this sort of "mental" peace knowing that I had hair... even if I looked bald.

That's why people in your job have said nothing. You're the same guy, who has just cut his hair. And that's also why only the bald guys have realised. People don't think in hair as much as we think and do.

The trick I use to get past the why question is that I'm thinning and I like the look.  Their response is usually well your hair looks good, you still have a lot of hair, and I say thanks.  What's harder are the other people that you guys mentioned that remember a lot of what your hair looked like before.  Any ideas to get past them?