Sign in to follow this  
flash

his hair clinic or vinci hair clinic?

i bet he had a tiny bit of something done by vinci so that he could technically say they did the work on his head... when the truth is that the actual 'transformation' was performed by HIS. 

im surprised that someone that felt as passionate as he did about what HIS did for him would do something like this.  bad move on his part, unless there's some big issue we aren't aware of. 

What a bag of hammers this guy is.

If anything we should post his diary link under the youtube video so everyone can see where his transformation really took place.

Did this guy really think we would do nothing as he lies about where he got his treatment from?

The SMP community is so small we all in one way or another know each other. 

false advertising ,surely you cant get away with it!

Yes I agree,if they are modelling him to promote their product then would have a poster of him with the "his" background making it known that it is a scam!

Thanks for your support guys, not really much more I can add! It's a shame but that's the world we live in, and its not the first time that dirty tactics have been used by that particular company

He's obviously working for Remington too. I'd love to see ANYONE who can do their entire head even if they are NW7 in 30 seconds like he claims. Then after using the blade he's applied cooking oil to his scalp and turned on a spotlight above his head in my opinion lol.

I agree Robby, he turned the super harsh kitchen spotlight on after it and he's clearly put some crap on his head to make it ultra shine, a shaven head doesn't look that shiny compared to a r91 haha, I doubt there would even be a difference the little bit of hair he would have left wouldn't provide any shine removal.

I gotta admit I did find this incredibly funny, wonder how much they paid him, the vinci site doesn't have him anywhere on it probably because they haven't done any work on him and cant promote it as a treatment by them and probably break some sort of law about showing work they've never done, my guess they paid him a sum of money to promote them himself through his videos. There's a life lesson here guy's never judge a book by its cover and human's are flawed this guy shows it :P. On the plus side, HIS could just never do a future touch up for him for promoting the competition in such a crude manner, then he'll have to go to Vinci.

I urge a different tact; let him be.  It is the nature of guys with that type of personality to do harm to themselves or destroy their own long term goals by their flawed short sightedness.  It is in their nature to do so.  Seems counter intuitive I know, but best to leave guys like that alone.  It will probably not be long before he does the same to Vinci, and they would be wise to consider such information before employing him.