Sign in to follow this  
blesskop

Angry Scars,how long before they settle???

Hi guys,had strip scars done yesterday and they are very red and sore looking even though they are painless,have been told this is the norm.

Would appreciate it if you could tell me how long before redness subsides and if id be able to receive the treatment if it does nt calm down.

It can take 3,4,5,6 days to calm down , everyone's different ... About 4 days for me ... Once you have your first 2 sessions your need a good months for it to settle down ... I wouldn't worry about it after 1 or 2 days ...

thanx Raymond,has settled down a bit,day 3 post,was wondering if I could apply bio oil to it to assist in its recovery???

have session 2 in 4 days time so hoping pigment holds and more work can get put into it.

im well chuffed with sides and top,looks so natural,cant wait to have a good scrub,shave and moisturise.

How are your scars looking?

had third session yesterday,had back of head blacked out again so scars a tad angry,from experience of past sessions after a week the redness dies down.Bio oil has helped my scars a lot and will continue to use it all over my scalp as has really helped a lot as scalp was really dry on top after using regain for a year.Had third session yesterday and no scabs,i honestly cant believe it,my only explanation is Bio oil,have been using at least 3 times a day and a little goes a long way!