blesskop

31 Oct with Paul C and getting anxious

It's comments like these that convince the fence sitters make the jump mate. Real life scenarios and feedback. That is people's greatest hang up: The fear of detection and your post once again proves that SMP passes the test time after time.

@ G-Star

Everybody can have there opinions about different guys working at HIS 

You seem very happy and rightly so with your treatments with ####.
I had my treatments with Damon and could not be happier with the results.

I found Damon to be very professional  , he loves his job  the service he provided was second to none.

Nobody can fault his work the results of his work we have seen on this forum have encouraged 100´s of guys to get this treatment done.

Absolute gentleman from start to finish !

I´m sure I´m not the only one on here that was disgusted to read what you called him !

You were not even treated by him  !!

So by trying to destroy a mans reputation when he´s not even around to defend himself  is pretty poor form in my opinion !

An open question would be?

Would these comments be allowed to stay on here if Damon was  still employed by HIS hair clinic ??

Great story Blesskop and very similar to my own. I too have a smiley face scar from 1999, the closest I ever shaved it down was a #1 on holiday once but it was so noticeable I haven't done it since. Your experience gives me that extra hope along with all the other accounts on the forum.

Will you be uploading any pics?

Also, most people seem to recommend #### C for these kinds of treatment. Would it be impolite to other practitioners to request him personally for my own SMP?

This should probably be put to Damien.

S.

if you are getting it done in Birmingham then can request ####,i got a booking 3 months after consultation,i requested #### and was given dates to choose from.

Pauls done a great job with my scars,have my third session coming up but pleased with it already.

I saw my brother yesterday,first time in months,did nt mention a thing,we were at a sports bar then ended up at a club sporting a few days growth,no negative comments at all.

had 3rd session yesterday so looking forward to letting the healing process take its course as im sure you will agree getting poked with a needle for 3 hours aint my favourite past time but has been well worth it and would happily do it again.

the session went really well,got #### to concentrate on the back of my scarred head ,blacked it out again so scars are looking a tad angry but can be expected.

Head was on fire after 3hours,i know I should nt have slagged him about his fixation with boy bands,lol,jokes aside #### is a great lad shared loads of real life experiences and had a good old laugh,i think a few shocked his French co worker but he ho ,we are who we are.

The redness and soreness was nt as severe as previous sessions.slept great when I got home thanx to Bob Marley,lol

Have bled a lot according to #### on all sessions but held the pigment excellently so for you bleeders out there don't worry about the fading,it does nt get flushed out with the blood.

Heard there is a clinic opening up here in Glasgow,on my door step but would prob go down to Birmingham to see my main man #### and possibly a thai massage if im able to sweet talk one,lol,vivastreet Birmingham(masseus)

had works xmas party last nite ,was a bit nervous as the ladies had nt seen the new me,they fcken loved it,received compliments the whole nite and had the office dirty telling me I was getting it,lol

have nt had as much fun in ages,absolutely relaxed,no more worries about receding hairline and thinning crown.

just for the record,i did nt shag her.