popadopolis3000

Okay it's my turn!

I'll keep this short and sweet. I've been on this site for about 8 months now when I discovered this treatment.  Booked 1st session at the Los Angeles clinic which is TOMORROW! I'm pretty nervous but who wouldn't be??? Once done I'll start posting before and after pics for the betterment of the forum.

1 session is DONE!! My nerves were ramped up as I entered the LA office.  My guy was Donny and he and I spent a bit of time on what it was I was looking for.  We spent more time discussing my procedure and redrawing my hairline than I was comfortable with so I told him I was getting nervous but he assured me with his calm and positive demeanor.  Thank GOD we spent the time on what I wanted because I was VERY impressed with my 1st session.  VERY impressed... Pic to follow.

1 session is DONE!! My nerves were ramped up as I entered the LA office.  My guy was Donny and he and I spent a bit of time on what it was I was looking for.  We spent more time discussing my procedure and redrawing my hairline than I was comfortable with so I told him I was getting nervous but he assured me with his calm and positive demeanor.  Thank GOD we spent the time on what I wanted because I was VERY impressed with my 1st session.  VERY impressed... Pic to follow.

I'm guessing you mean Danny :) Thought I'd better squeeze his name in so people can find him in future if they search for his work.

Excellent news Wagonlit. May I be the first in line to request some photos at your earliest convenience! Thanks for the update

Wagonlit glad to see your happy mate i hope you get the results your looking for man.

@qwerty i know how you feel buddy as i'm due to take the chair this monday. i'm only looking forward from here on out man no looking back. its time i started feeling good about myself and start living life. best of luck to you buddy.