hairhair98

Perfect example of how real shaved hair disappears in certain lighting.

Came across this video and thought it was pretty relevant to this forum.  Check out at 1:05 when he takes his helmet off, they do several close ups of his shaved head (which looks really good and shows up clearly) and then at 1:30 when they interview him you cant see it.  watch in 720p to see it best.

p.s. - it's a touching story as well

Most, if not all hereditary hairloss is passed from your mom, mothers side. If your uncles, granddad is bald then the likely hood is you will. I was doomed...... All my 6 uncles, grandad were bald. Growing up I thought fuck there goes mine.

Most, if not all hereditary hairloss is passed from your mom, mothers side. If your uncles, granddad is bald then the likely hood is you will. I was doomed...... All my 6 uncles, grandad were bald. Growing up I thought fuck there goes mine.

If only that was always the rule.. I come from a family where everyone going has hair. Both sides. Then there's me and my dad. Cheers dad.

It's mostly the rule. Although my. Mum's brothers and my dad's brothers were all mostly bald. Fu*ked from the start to be fair. Ironically my dad had plenty of hair before he was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer and had chemotherapy. Hair loss sucks.

Back on topic, there is so many films which depict shaven full hairlines that diminish to almost bald looking under certain lighting.

Sons of anarchy, elysium aka matt Damon. The key to Smp giving that same natural effect under lighting is to keep it light as dark smp would and does look unnatural

it can come from both sides of the family....my dad and his dad were both bald by 40...and i've followed suit, but then my mother's dad was balding in his 60's so I was f***ed either way