Sign in to follow this  
Craig

First Year Guarantee

I was quoted two sessions w/ a possible third.  After my second session, I didn't even think I'd need a third.  A couple weeks later, however, I realized the third session would be necessary.  That sucked b/c I'm not wealthy by any means and was really trying to keep costs down.  Going into the third session, it didn't even enter my mind that I'd ever need a fourth.  I have to drive 6 hours to Chicago and take a day off work, so the additional expense has been rough.  

And now, a few weeks removed from my third session, I can tell another session is still needed. There's clearly some untreated areas that standout in contrast w/ the treated areas.  

I hoped to delay my first year guarantee session until later next year, but I clearly need more density up top and I'm just ready to get it over with and be done with this chapter in my life.  Anybody else use their first year guarantee session sooner than they planned?  Any details I need to consider before scheduling?  

Its 'sessions' not session, you can have as many as is required within that year to compensate for any fading your experience through those 12 months and they are all free of charge. So its just a case of travel and getting time off for you.

I didnt think I'd need a fourth session either, but I've just booked mine for November. Just bear in mind that you're setting yourself up for years to come, so a little expense and inconvenience now is well worth it.

Once your sessions are complete, your pigments should stick much better and negate the need for any additional work for a good few years