maori

How Would You React If People Found You Out?

I think SMP treatment is best idea for a NW7 guy like me. But the issue of being found out is still unsettling... I know there are two separate posts on guys having been found out, but I am curious about the rest of the people on this forum. What would you do if people found you out? How would you react? 

I doubt it happens, because if you wet shave nobody can see it (I am talking for myself). If this should happen I would just say something like I am following a treatment to make my hair grow back, without giving much details. It's not people business.

I agree that if you use a r91 or similar device it should be pretty undetectable atleast it is for me but I would be kinda crushed if I was outed to be honest it would embarassed as all hell!

I agree with not telling , i was one of the skeptics as i was sure with my NW7 people will easily catch it but to my surprise it is pretty freaking undetectable , which gives me more confidence to go for my 3rd treatment for a more darker look and lower my hairline a bit more

I understand how you feel Shavednut. You're completely free. I think it depends on a lot of factors. Too much to explain my own situation at the moment. I could see myself feeling that way at some point. There are people with wigs that are open about it.

I'd be keeping my mouth shut and telling people I like the convict look or something like that. i wont be telling anyone. IMO there ain't much cool about trying to disguise your baldy head with a tattoo no mater how much you own it. Even your mates will talk about it if they found out as its hardly a normal thing to do. From some of the results on here I think you won't be getting found out. Unless you have a really sharp hairline as straight as a ruler.

My hairline is somewhat sharp but still light in person and I went to work with a couple days growth one week due to being sick and didn't want to shave. No one said a thing, even though I thought it was completely noticeable and the people I work with don't hold anything back, so I knew I was in the clear. But to be honest I would never tell anyone other than the two people that know now and my new friends on here

Is it a crime to have a tattoo on your head?

Sod em.

You're doing something productive in your life to make it better.

Very easy to just point fingers.  

Say something like "In other news, world war 3's breaking out and you're bothered that I have some ink on my head."

..... Then turn your head slowly - like Steven Seagal does only you have better hair. The theme tune to Indiana jones begins playing.

You take your dog (a Yorkshire terrier) on it's lead, and you walk powerfully away and through the Tesco car park. 

The twat is deflated as he watches you... all high and mighty, walking into the evening sunset. You are the man. 

It begins pissing it down.

Delusion ends.

I agree with G-Star. If someone finds you out in the weeks following the SMP, I guess it can be terrifying. But being spotted after a few months wouldn't affect me at all. At the end more and more people will know this treatment so it will happen one day. But now I am living with it since a few months and I am not scared at this at all.

I haven't had the treatment done yet but I have come to think over the past few years, who cares? 

If you stood still in any town anywhere here in the UK and counted the first 10 women who walked past you how many of them would be totally natural with their hair? I I reckon 9 out of 10 will have some colour,extensions etc. So what's the difference? 

Also, high profile people like Wayne Rooney, Elton John - even those people you forgot after a bit its not real hair and does anyone care?