whitedots

Anchors Away

I'll post some before after laser pics this afternoon, would be nice if Damien could get the pre/post treatment pics from #### since his camera is way better than mine.

I have 2 sessions booked for early december, this way I can manage some 'down' time and have room for a 3rs session in January.

One month after having my FUE minefield addressed I reAlly can't tell where the dots are, bit it still needs more camouflage, as would be expected.

I had alexandrite for hair removal and nd:yag for tattoo removal, still one more of the latter to go so there is no trace of the old SMP, and maybe one of the former on the sides (and back?)

Wanted to get everyone's input the hairline, since it's the only part I'm not >90% sure

I have a similar story. You need a lot of traveling for the treatments with extra cost to make it right. Private it has certainly consequences. I find the service at His very good so far. In a lot of other companies, they do nothing. This I know from personal experience. We all want a natural-looking treatment. I also booked at #### Clarck in Birmingham in December. I wish you much success.

had to postpone my december sessions because of academic reasons, but as you can see from the pictures I have serious doubts my scalp will be SMPable in the near future, if ever; I'm contemplating asking for a refund and be done with it, the laser waver I had to sign does not mention this kind of damage. If it is permanent or not, time will tell, but don't take head laser lightly guys.

merry xmas

post-247631-0-84168100-1418916751_thumb.jpg

post-247631-0-95080800-1418916794_thumb.jpg

post-247631-0-32162400-1418916828_thumb.jpg

post-247631-0-66887400-1418916871_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate.

What is it exactly that's wrong with your scalp? To be honest it looks fine to me based on those pics. All I can see is some veins sticking out, is that what you mean?

I won't bother with side by side pics, you can check the initial pictures if you like, the veins you ser when I'm standing upright weren't there pre laser, i.e something (fat deposits, collagen...) got damaged.

nevermind when i tilt my head, walking dead potential

Whitedots I feel for you big time. I have read through your story and it's been an absolute shocker. I hope things work out for you in the end. What's the prognosis on this damage from Laser to you head?

Sorry to hear about your situation whitedots. Hopefully it all works out for you in the end. How long has it been since your last laser treatment? Any good theories on why the laser could cause that to happen? When looking for ways on how to reduce veins, I came across a procedure called sclerotherapy. Might be worth reading up on. I'm no doctor so don't know if it will help your situation or if it has the potential to affect your scalps ability to go through smp again, but it could be a possible solution if the veins don't go away on their own and all else fails. Also, in the past I remember reading that wheatgrass juice does wonders for our cardiovascular system. Maybe that could help as well. Good luck man. 

I won't bother with side by side pics, you can check the initial pictures if you like, the veins you ser when I'm standing upright weren't there pre laser, i.e something (fat deposits, collagen...) got damaged.

nevermind when i tilt my head, walking dead potential

Really sorry for you mate. That's not good. How long has it been like that? Hopefully it might return to normal over time. You've had a tough time of it so I hope it all works out for you.

Just checked your before photos and see a big difference. Have you contacted HIS about it?

not really, I did mention the laser damage informally to some staff but they didn't seem to agree the laser was at fault. also, I've had laser done locally só it can always be dismissed as someone else' mistake - however, there is no doubt about why I needed laser in the first place.

fortunately I've been busy enough to give it less and less thought, this is just a heads up for those who think laser is like a magic eraser.

thanks for the support guys

to whom it may concern, some points need clarity:

- SMP is HIGH maintenance, if shine is a factor and your hair grows fast, you'll need 2 or 3 pit stops a day - more if you go for a swim and/or exercise; never used concealers but from what I've read not much different in terms of hassle, maybe less added time... same kind of money though, some 100€ a month in moisturizer, shaving cream, razors, anti shine..

- it is NOT reversable, as you'll be left with a faint shadow where the treatment once was that is non responsive to laser, not to mention the scarring this route can (and in my case did) entail;

- it is a great option for HT scar camouflage, but will restrict you to the same daily shave routine so the contrast is minimal;

- being in a latin country I can tell you right now it does not go unnoticed, if you tend to go clubbing, festivals, the beach, i.e are a social individual; the stigma is also worse than hair transplants

- guys with diffuse thinning can reap much better results than nw7 due to various physical factors

- I find/found myself envying bald guys with non shining scalps, which I don't believe should be the case with the kind of money involved; the paranoia involved can eat you alive, often I find/found myself distracted from what the person I'm talking to is saying to check if anyone is noticing something odd, and booms of laughter that erupt in your vicinity are/were almost always addressed with a shy glance to check if it came your way

- sure you can use all the make up you want, but all it takes is a single drop of liquid to dismantle the illusion.

- it restricted rather than augmented my freedom.

- beware the delusion and learn to read between the lines of certain posts.

in foresight, my dream is to achieve a Shelvey/Collina alopecia totalis(?) look, laser hair removal can probably accomplish something similar for a fraction of the cost, and with no shaving our touch ups routine (although scarring is also a factor).

best of luck with your paths

I understand that you have been generally unhappy with your experience at HIS. Given the significant volume of communication between yourself and our team, it would appear to be pointless to argue the case that our version of events is very different to yours. Indeed there are a number of points you have made over an extended period of time that we disagree with entirely.

I am aware that for many months now, you have used our private messaging system to spread bad karma about our company, and even to discuss possible legal action against us. This, combined with the fact that you have now chosen to make your wholly inaccurate account of events visible to the public on our forum, means I have no choice but to lock this thread and shut down your forum access.

I wish you all the best for the future. You are aware of our contact information, should you require any further assistance.