Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix_

How Do People React When They Touch It?

Still conducting my due diligence into the process!

If someone touches the top of your head and feels there is no hair don't they make a fuss? Moreover doesn't it personally feel weird for you to touch it and feel nothing?

Most of us get the treatment due to the cosmetic impact of male pattern baldness so most of us still have hair at the sides. How do you explain to the ladies for example that it feels like sandpaper around the sides but not on the top?

Thank you!

What NW level are you? I was either a NW5/6 and even on my most balding areas after a few hours I get that sandpaper feel uniform with the sides and back. I've invited people to rub my head. It's human nature for them to place their hand flat, palm down on your head and rub from front to back, maybe a few times. Even though there may be very little hair there, they may feel it and possibly hear it too without noticing the smooth areas.

If you really are baby smooth on top then you should be shaving your sides down as smooth as possible to match in order to make the feel of your head uniform. Rubbing someones head is quite a personal thing, I realy don't think as many people as you might expect will do it, apart from pissed up mates of course.

My hair on top is very thin, but it still provides a sandpaper effect. That said, straight after I shave, there is no texture at all, even at the back and sides where I still have dense hair. Theres your explanation if ever you are asked.

In the real world, I think I could count on one hand the number of times that a mate has touched my head anyway :)