dvntboy

La Practitioners

Hello all!  I am having my first two treatments done in LA in a few weeks with Danny and Zhang.  I know that "all practitioners have the same high-quality training" and are supposedly similar, but I know that every practitioner is different.  Can I please get some HONEST, OBJECTIVE information about any experiences, good or bad, with these guys?  I appreciate it very much!  Anyone in LA that is amazing that you know of?  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be honest.  Okay, thanks again :)

Zang has a very solid reputation on here mate, and has been a practitioner a long time, there is quite a few diaries on here titled "Zang is the man!!" etc. I saw him working on a client in Manchester in a very distracting enviroment (Manchester open day) and his focus and professionalism was extremely eye catching and impressive. Also worth noting is Zang has had the treatment himself ;)

Zang has had his name on here a long while but other than Born Receded treatment I've rarely seen anything picture wise, just the odd write up. Danny haven't heard his name mentioned until Bluewhale mentioned him. I'm sure they are both fine.