baldman

28 Days To Go

Disaster!

I am so livid right now.

I sent an email to His enquiring about Damon.

I made it quite clear before paying my deposit that i needed Damon to be my practitioner.

They confrmed it was no problem and also sent me an email confirming this.

Now I have to find put (by pure chance) that Damon has left due to ''unforseen reasons'' and nobody knows when he will be back.

I appreciate that practitioners have a private life and they have every right to attend to it first.

What really bothers me is that I would have gone to London sure of the fact that Damon would operate on me.

Once there they would have candidly said to me that he was not available.

this is not proffessional in my opinion. I spent thousand of pounds to secure flights and accomodation.

I had to do the impossible to have two weeks of holydays from work.

Not a good start guys.

I'll try and see if I can secure #### clarke for my treatment (Damon and #### were my conditio sine qua non before paying the deposit).

I am so pissed right now i can't even put it into words.

OK. I understand now why I had a blurry reply when questioning about Damon. But honestly I don't care anymore about Damon. I am really happy with Daz. What we all have to get in mind is that His as many many practitioners over the world and only a few are promoted here because someone has wanted so by promoting his case study or diary. They are all trained the same and as long as they have experience they can all put "dots on your heads". As said before, it's up to you then to know the shape you want and the kind of hairline you want. Do you think it's that complicated to add some random points below a line to make it appear broken? I don't think so. The complicated part for me is getting used with the needles, and only treating dozens of clients makes you an expert with that. This is what you have to check, to make sure you don't get your treatment with someone who might apply too much pressure and make the dots look too big.

Pipers, the bottom line is like you I was worried a lot about the practitioner before I start. Now it's not anymore my concern. I am more focused on the height of my hairline etc things only me can decide. And I know Daz will do a perfect work from that. 

Piperz gutted for you. I'm shocked to hear this about Damon. Firstly tho, I hope that he is okay and its nothing serious and he comes back to HIS. He treated me and was an amazing Practitioner and a great guy to boot. His work on here is top drawer.

The only consultation I would give you Piperz is that I am sure I remember being told by Damon that it was #### Clarke that trained him, I could be wrong tho? #### would be the other practitioner I would choose if Damon couldn't treat me so you will be in very good hands.

It's poor that you have had to find out in this way and I can understand your anger.

Anyway this is MaxG thread so lets not take it over.

MaxG you enjoy your treatment and I am sure Daz will do an amazing job.

Daz had to go really hard on the scars (I mean lot of work, but not high pressure) and they were really red. Now it's going away slightly and there are some parts I can hardly the scar anymore. That's so cool. I have two scars, one done by a top-notch surgeon and an other one done by a very average one. Daz has spotted this immediately when starting the dots, as they didn't reacted the same. The one done by the "average surgeon" is still more red now.

Glad to hear its going well for you MaxG. Don't worry the treatment gets much better on the 2nd session.

I met Daz a couple of months back when i was having my treatment. Seemed a nice bloke. He had just finished his training and was working in London for a few weeks. The following week i had my 2 treatment and he was off ill. Must be something about London with Damon and his bad back too.

I have been told that Damon has hurt his back, and will return.

Is this not the case?  Has he permanently left HIS?

I believe this to be correct. Damon has a serious bad back.

Yes. I had the treatment on Monday morning, so I will shower and moisturize gently on Friday, without rubbing it too much though. I know many of the pigments might go out with the scabs so that scares me a bit, but hey it's part of the process.

No forget about the HT line. They usually do them too conservative. I have a totally new hairline and this is all the fun!

Regarding your scars, you are allowed to be very optimistic. Daz my practitioner has one and you can barely see it anymore. Mine will be the same no doubt. 

I will probably post some pictures tomorrow after the 4 days. I am still happy on how things are going. I can see though that a 2nd and maybe third treatment will be required, as the 'dense effect' immediately after the treatment has a bit decreased. Especially on the crown. I also want to lower the hairline and work on my right side.

I had two scars. I can now say that I have only one as I struggled myself to find the top one this morning. There is still some redness on the lower one, but nothing to worry as it decreases every day. 

Forums are for complainers. It's true for computers, cars and everything. There are huge chances I will disappear from here as soon as it is finished  :D No just joking. I will come back to stay informed and get news from the big guys here. But I am really happy so far with the treatment and if I should go like that with only one treatment I would be already fully satisfied. Can't wait to see the "magical effect" of session #2!

Bam indeed. The look really suits you mate. Now we can see your features I'm better abled to offer an opinion. I think you can afford to lower your hairline marginally. Your side profiles look like they've softened (I wasn't worried) overall I think it is an excellent start. Much better than I looked after my first and I was happy!

Yes the sides have soften, though I liked them sharp as they were. So you think lower the hairline a tat? but not a lot right? anyway then I have wrinkles on my forehead so I can't go too low. But I still have a good margin, like half a inch.

Thanks for taking out the time to post a picture MaxG. Can't see any detail due to the quality of the picture, so cant tell if its broken or defined. Would love to see it at different angles if you ever get time. Agree with Robby you can come down lower. Thanks again

Looking excellent thus far.  Also agree that the hairline can come down, - mess around with an eyeliner... - dont worry too much about the old wrinkle theory... - that was put to me, but then disregarded when a couple of stray hairs were noticed around said area, - indicating when my hairline was originally... - - go where your hairline suits you best... - obviously dont go silly.. - getting it just right is where the old eyeliner comes in.. - ps - dont draw a solid line like they do in the clinic... - do little dots, - smudge them in so its light in colour and smudge some ink up to the tattoo to blend it in, idea being so you can really get a good visual on how it'll look

I always had a high hairline. If I go lower I will probably be below my natural hairline. But I do agree with you I have to. I just wonder how much. Right now I have 5mm (1/5 in) in mind. Would you guys think more?