Wow so nice to read all that, gives me so much hope, the fact that nobody has noticed, it just amazes me, I've seen some photos where the tattoos done look blueish, but I guess that fades after a week or so, I bet it feels so good having your confidence back, I wish I came accross this forums years ago, I've dealt with my own hairloss in my own way over the years, but now I'm in a place where I feel I have to do something big about it, will follow your story, keep the pictures coming, it really helps people like me who are unsure and want to see every thing first.

All the best Craig it looks fantastic just read your blog ...awesome , Iam under going 4 treatments from July 27th and Iam a alopecia totalis suffer for the last 18 months and can not wait for the treatment although must admit Iam nervous about results , but Iam so looking forward to losing my hat and finally been able to have photos with my kids , just got to say your blog has really eased my concerns ..

I'm so glad for you Graig.

I don't want to sound like a little girl but I feel a bit emotional right now.

I think that the in built scar along the hairline adds realness and undectability to the treatment.

I plan to have one ''custom made'' on my smp. Narrower than yours and shorter but still visible. It breaks up things in such a natural way and this is not the first time I notice it.

Go now and enjoy your life to the full.

Craig, reading your diary has been so insightful!  I'm new here but have yet to come across one with as much detail.  Your doing wonders for guys like me.  Appreciate you taking us on your journey and looking forward to more updated pics now that your procedure is done.

Would love to see where you stand today via some pics and how you are feeling about it all.