Sign in to follow this  
damien

HIS open day at our Manchester clinic - A huge thank you and VIDEO

For all those who are not already aware, we have an open day coming up soon at our Manchester clinic in the North West of England.

The date is Thursday 15th November from 12pm midday until 7pm.

Our open days are an ideal opportunity to find out more about the MHT technique and what it can do for you. You'll be able to meet existing HIS clients, past and present, and see MHT for real and up close.

As always our open day is free and informal, however you will have the opportunity to attend a free one to one consultation on the day if you wish to do so.

To confirm your attendance, please RSVP with your name and email address to info@hishairclinic.com

Hi all

I just arrived home from our open day in Manchester. What an awesome day it has been! We were expecting around 20 people. I estimate that 45 turned up.

From the moment people began to arrive, the atmosphere in the clinic was bustling, harmonious and incredibly supportive. Quite a few of our existing clients were there to support us, and I'd like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to these guys for taking the time to be there, for no other reason than to help and support those who were discovering HIS for the first time. This was an amazingly selfless thing to do, and very cool of you indeed.

I'd like to thank one person in particular for being so supportive and speaking to so many people on the day about his personal experience. I wont name him here, but I met him last week in Birmingham during a treatment session with ####. You know who you are :)

One particular highlight occured when a prospective client saw the treatment for real - HIs immediate reaction was "Sold! Where to I sign?". This was both very amusing and pretty awesome in equal measure. It just goes to show how valuable it can be to see the treatment for real and up close, versus just seeing it in photos and on video.

The HIS team and I would also like to thank celebrity hairdresser Daniel Johnson for agreeing to be there on the day. It is one thing having the treatment whilst in the public eye, but it is quite another to allow a crowd of people to watch your treatment taking place. Very cool of you Daniel, thank you :)

I'd like to mention a young lad who visitors may have seen on the day, having a treatment to camouflage his Alopecia Totalis. To have a whole head treatment done at just 15 years of age, and in front of all those people was a very brave thing to do, so well done.

On behalf of Ranbir, #### Flaherty, #### Clarke, Zang, Lucy, Nicki, Andrew and myself, I'd like to thank everyone who attended for helping to make our Manchester open day a complete success, and a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all.

Our next open day is being held at our Los Angeles clinic on Tuesday 8th January from 12pm until 7pm. I will keep you up to speed with any further dates as they become available

Damien ,a big thank you for your hospitality today at the open day,it was finally nice to meet you. I'm glad I had the test patch done and will wait with excitement to see it in a few days . The whole team and visitors today made it a great day and me and the missus finished the day shopping in the Trafford centre .

Hi Damian ; )

What a fantastic surprise to see you in Manchester, you was a superbly sincere host to everybody, well done mate.

How well did that go!!!, the place was just buzzing from start to finish, for me just seeing the amazement on peoples faces was priceless hehe.

There was a fantastic mix of people there from all walks of life with there partners, children and friends, it is lovely to see people with that kind of support. I think everyone was really impressed that they could see in person the old clients, new clients, half finished clients and also clients having the actual first procedure, it certainly gave them a fantastic insight into how the process works. To see peoples hope restored before your eyes is a great thing to watch. Especially when you know yourself what it means to them.

The support was phenomenal, all questions were answered, many simple anxiety's were finally laid to rest too which was a great relief to some, and there was some awesome stories and advice flying around.

Lucy and Nicki i have to say worked their socks off, they must have made over 100 drinks between them at least, thank you very much for my 2 coffees and taking away my chewing gum for me, sorry about that ; )

The practitioners were on fine form too, true professionals, nobody could ever doubt how serious and passionate they are about what they do for us.

It was getting quite warm with the amount of people in there at one point, but then in walked Mr Cool himself Daniel J, what a pleasure to meet such a talented down to earth guy, a fantastic ambassador of MHT, and boy his MHT was rocking.

Highlight for me was witnessing the young lad who suffers Alopecia have his first treatment, he was looking just brilliant, and when his big tough dads eyes filled up i had to look away before i did too hahah big softies.

For all the people i met today it was a real pleasure and i sincerely wish you all the happiness in the world and some final closure to your hair loss.

Danny ; )

Damien

Just want to say a big thankyou to youself and all the the team at HIS for the warm welcome and how we were treated throughout the day oh and taking me and my wife for coffee very kind of you .The open day was a complete eye opener with so many nice people to talk to and share their hair loss and treatment experiences with us THANKS GUYS much appreciated..Want to say a very big thankyou to #### for making my sons day and making him so comfortable while he was having the treatment THANKS #### ..Stroll on wednesday for my seesion and my sons second session the both of us cant wait ...Another big thanks to andrew for making my son feel so comfortable in front of the camera THANKS ...Danny (cheekychops)just wanna say your a true gent and was a pleasure to meet you and will keep u posted on me and my sons process....and whats with the eyes filling up lol ..Very emotional day seeing my son have the treatment done,After seeing him for 10 years with no hair through alopecia to this is just amazing feeling for us all, Its going to give him all his confidence back.

Thanks again guys and ladies for the enjoyable experience yesterday ...
seeya all soon rob .....

Rob : )

Aww mate an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family, i meet many many different kinds of people in my postal job day to day over the last 14+ years, and let me tell you, your boy may not have any real hair on his head, but he has got the greatest parents anyone could ever wish for, fact !

Yes, please keep me posted, i genuinely cannot wait to see the finished article, Well excited for him. Hows it looking now ? i bet he slept with a mirror last night hehe.

I think you only got teary because you were jealous of him having it done before you haha, naa mate you are going to look the bees knees with this, you are going to breeze the process for sure, it will honestly take 10 years off you imo.

I got a great feeling for the future of you and your family my friend.

Hopefully see you again

Danny ; )

Damn, I totally missed this thread and the others about the open day in Manchester, such a shame as im only down the road as well, would have loved to have been there and been able to chat with other current and previous clients, sounds like it was an awesome day, oh well theres always next time...

Rob121, absolutely not a problem at all. After the event, everyone in the office was asking how Scott got on, and we're really pleased he's happy so far.

I still cant get over how brave he was for his age. That was a marathon session by any standards, and he dealt with it all as if he didn't have a care in the world. Awesome.