Sign in to follow this  
damien

Raphael

Hi All

As MHT has grown in popularity, other practitioners have tried to emulate our technique. Unfortunately, this is an inevitable by-product of success, particularly with such a revolutionary treatment, in an industry worth many millions of dollars.

Whilst we expected competition at some stage, we certainly didn't expect clinics and practitioners with virtually no understanding of the technique, to offer their services to the general public. As a result, more and more clients who have been subjected to a substandard treatment, are asking HIS to put it right.

Meet Raphael. After contacting HIS Hair Clinic initially, Raphael chose to employ the services of a permament make-up practicioner instead. The results of his treatment are shown below:

raphael_small1.jpg

raphael_small2.jpg

raphael_small3.jpg

We will be helping Raphael to get his life back, by removing this treatment and correctly applying the MHT technique to give him the results he was hoping for.

We are often asked about our tattoo removal service. Although we have NEVER been asked to remove a genuine MHT treatment, we offer this service for circumstances such as Raphaels. For more information click here.

Raphael may be joining this forum, to share his experience with our community personally. With his permission, we may also post his new photos when his treatment is complete.

This is a supportive community, and a credit to its members. In Raphaels case in particular, I'm sure that any support members can provide would be very much appreciated.

Raphael you have certainly come to the right place to help with your treatment. The forum is full of some great members who are supportive and friendly. If you need any questions answered or any advice from people who have visited the HIS Studio then please ask. All the best with your treatment mate. Take care, Damon.

Good luck hope you get it fixed , sorry to say whoever did this wants severely battering.Cant believe this stuff goes on. No different from the H.T business a handful of respected Doctors whos work is exceptional but the rest are butchers exploiting people suffering from hairloss to make a quick buck and in the process destroying lives.

I can’t believe someone did this to your head. If anyone can sort this mess out it’s the HIS Team, you’ve defo come to the right place. Because this treatment is so successful you will always get cowboys trying to carry it out and they will pass off HIS Hair Clinic work as their own to lure in the clients and the result is shown above. I wouldn’t trust anyone in this field other than HIS Hair Clinic. I wish you all the best.

HI guys thanks for your messages. I have not had any work done as yet as I have M.S and I feel more pain than you would and my mobility is problematic. I take a lot of pain medication everyday including 400mg morphine but this did not help when I had a test patch of tattoo removal. I have just spoken with Ian (he is in Spain at the mo) he has advised me that Ranbir's brother will be trained to administer local anesthetic to my scalp so I will not have to endure the pain like I did before. I just wanted to mention that I did not go to permanent make-up practitioner knowingly . She said that she was qualified to do this work and that she helps Cancer survivors like myself to get my confidence. She conned me.

Just to show the flipside, when i had my consultation Ian quoted me a price but when he shaved my hair he said i had more hair coverage than he thought i would and said so we will charge you less!!!

Ian and Ranbir are the most genuine people i have met who do this to help people and make their lifes better, your in the right hands now mate. Best of luck!

I have question for you guys I know you might not be able to be dead on but I am btwn a N4 and N5 how much ballpark would it cost ? I also am in the United States and am fairly young still 28 and am hoping its not a out of my reach if I do go through with this procedure. Thanks

Hi Ryder

Forum members can tell you how much they paid, however for a true figure you really need to let Ian see your scalp, either through photos or a face-to-face consultation.

Prices are extremely competitive, so I'm sure this option will not be out of your reach. Again, your best bet is to contact Ian on +44 845 6044618

We are helping Raphael and will report back soon.

We are unable to provide any further information at this stage due to client confidentiality, although Raphael himself may choose to post in this thread again.

Damien,

I dont know where to put this but can you look at

the posts who are to long. You cant read them because a part

of them dissapears.

Thanks