Sign in to follow this  
Raphael

MY Scalp Micro Pigmentation Horror Story

Raphael,
              I applaud your patience in waiting for the correct moment to take appropriate action against this person. That shows tremendous character given what you have been through. As Confucius said

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves":

Let the law take it's own course against this person and other people will end up being properly protected from her.

@LPP I am no where near having the correction done. The dots are very deep and full of ink. This was Macro rather than micro so I don't see I would have the correction for another year yet. Also the dots are down on my forehead. Not good at all.

@SkinheadBoi Thanks for your support. Please keep posted.

@Raphael

About the removal process:

Why the laser method, I think there is a better way and it might be faster to remove.

I am currently having a tattoo removed but its not by laser, its Rejuvi Cream. It's applied the same way as a tattoo is, its injected in by needle and then the cream attaches to the ink and then pushes it out through the skin, it does work.

I have had one go with this method and it has taken about 40 - 50% of the ink out, now I did do my research and its the least scaring method, so its best to try this one first (I found).
If you PM me I can send you a vid of the results i'm having ( don't want to show my face on the web)
My tattoo has some  (ahh, its a crap tattoo) dots so it could be benificial to you to the results.

http://www.rejuvifortattooremoval.com/

But I think the results are good, I need another 2 treatments, I guess.

Did I mention its cheap.

There are centres about the place that do this treatment. I got mine done here
http://www.b-extravagant.co.uk/tattoos-tattoo-removal

Just trying to help a bro in pain.

I'm sure Raphael has already explored all his options. His situation is pretty bad, considering he has had 7 laser treatments and the dots are still there.

I still cannot get over how dispicable it is. I can see that you are naturally fair-haired and yet the dots she put on your scalp are black. If I were you, I would file a lawsuit.

We looked into this option for removal, but to be honest we prefer laser because it is safe, reliable and very precise. Thats not to say that other methods wouldnt work. MHT pigments are typically very easy to remove due to the shallow depth at which they're deposited.

@Damien
But in Raphael's case, he's had a normal tattoo on his head, so maybe Rejuvi Cream would work better and quicker to remove a normal tattoo.

Or, are you saying that you looked into that option for Raphael.

Just interested, not trying to be nosey

Totally understand your thoughts. I've not been involved with Raphaels case personally, so I cant comment on him specifically.

Our experience shows that creams just arent as effective at removing MHT treatments as lasers are. As far as regular tattoos are concerned, all I can really say is that the people looking after Raphael have creams at their disposal, but have chosen not to use them. I'm sure there will be a reason.

Raphael, any comments on the above?

I too had some bad tattooing from a woman who claimed she had done some other men with great success.  I had brought my hair stylist to one of the sessions... he told me to get out quickly.  The reason I was there was to have my hair transplant scars covered up as well as the transplanted area shaded up to appear fuller.  It didn't work. The ink she used has turned blue and the dots were far too big.  The scar areas she did have long faded but the blue areas on the top of my head have not. The shading she did for the transplant area got flaky the first few days and most of the pigment disappeared. Thankfully, I stopped in time that there isn't that much area to worry about.  I am considering going to the clinic in NYC to have the procedure properly done.  I feel for Raphael as I too have a bad tattoo on top of my head. My saving grace is that I have enough hair at the front so I can wear a smaller hairpiece for the back of my head which covers over the bluing tattoo.  I think this procedure would help cover over the scars, fill in the transplant area and eliminate the need to wear a hairpiece once and or all.  I started all this to get rid of it and now have to wear it again. Damien, who should I speak to in NYC?  Thanks, Robert.

Hi Guys sorry I have not been answering your questions. I have M.S and have come off all my meds so I have been rather ill.
The laser is a far quicker result than the regular tattoo removal methods using Rejuvi Cream.
My main problem is that these dots were a mixture of ink and are very deep into the scalp.
Some have faded and can be left to fade further and the deeper purple dots are still there and these are my main concern.
Its a long procedure and I hope to achieve a good result ready for Ian and his team to correct the rest.
Raphael

Hey Raphael, Really great to hear from you.. Sorry to hear about your condition and wish you all the best in the future....

Glad to hear the laser treatment worked well so far for you.. Any rough idea when you might be ready for HIS to do their part or will it be a while yet??

Hi Guys. Its been a long time since I last logged In and a lot has changed in my life. The only thing that is the same is my head. It still has purple dots although not as prominent. Shall post some pics if any one is interested. 

Raphael 

Yes, I'd like to see how things have progressed, and thank you for coming back with an offer to update. I'd like to see your present state.