Sign in to follow this  
tonywseoul

Anyone had this treatment done in Hong Kong?

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here, just want to ask if anyone has had HIS treatment at their HK location as I am considering it in the future. Currently based in China and so HK would be ideal place to get to. Any shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys
 Jonathan runs the Hong Kong Clinic, I have had a treatment with Jonathan and if he is doing your tretment then you are in good hands.

He has told me that the Hong Hong Clinic is manic (Busy) and I don't think you can just pop in for a consulation. Everything has to be booked, I think he books everything then pops over for a month then pops back to the UK again so there is no room for extra booking whilst he is there.

There are a few who have had it done at this clinic, in fact I think the question was brought up last week, just search through old posts and you will find what your looking for, or if someone else knows the link.

What Tesla said is right. The man's always busy and bookings are really hard to make for a time that suits you. After my consultation with him earlier this year I tried to book for an early date in March but nothing was available until late April so had no choice but to go with that.

Also the clinic is open 7 days a week most of the time. My first session is actually on a Sunday, lol.

Cheers

@ simple man..good luck brother..sunday wow!!! man it is game on!!! 

@ nzguy..check out cathy pacific..direct flights from auckland and cheaper than air new zealand last time i looked

i've also been in touch with johnathan and he comes across as a top bloke and i look forward to meeting him in person when i get this awesome treatment done

Thanks Kiwi,
Had a look at Cathay Pacific and they were about $1900. Jetstar is about $1200.
Im going to meet up with a guy in Auckland next week thats had the treatment done, I'm hoping it all looks good in real life.
Let me know if you come across any killer flight deals.

mate that jetstar price is unreal!!!! that cathay pacific quote i was given was for july/aug so maybe the prices are different that time of year..is that jetstar flight non stop to hong kong? or a stop over in aussie or asia?...that is a good price though..good luck mate..hope you get this done and it wont be long maybe a year or two before this becomes main stream here in nz..so id be keen to get my MHT before it DOES go mainstream.

i am getting mines done today, infact i fly up to hong kong in the next hour, i will let you know how it goes.

S-man sorry for not getting back to you on pm again been mad busy few days.

@Kiwi
That Jetstar deal is via Kuala Kumpur. Also AirAsia have some great deals but only fly out of Christchurch, about $900 return, if youre in the South Island that would your best bet.
Jonathan is in Hong Kong at the moment until the 20th of May and then back in July so I may just wait until July to get it done.