Sign in to follow this  
damien

New clinics - details released - Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco

We are pleased to announce details of three new HIS Hair Clinic locations in the United States. These locations are as follows:

HIS Hair Clinic Chicago
150 E.Huron Street, Suite 1305, Chicago, IL 60611

HIS Hair Clinic Seattle
509 Olive Way, Suite 828 (8th Floor), Seattle, WA 98101

HIS Hair Clinic San Francisco
500 Sutter Street, Suite 512, San Francisco, CA 94108

These clinics are not yet operational, however we will keep everyone up to date regarding the official opening dates. If you would like to arrange a consultation or receive treatment at one of the above locations, please email usa@hishairclinic.com

Damien,

I'm sure you've stated this before, so sorry if you have to repeat this... but will the practitioners in these new locations be rotated?

From what I've read, Matt & Aldemar rotate between the NYC & LA locations. Is the same being done for these clinics?

Thanks.

Wow...really good growth for HIS...

Well deserved as the service is excellent and when all is said and done...life is so much better!!!

JB

Yes Mike thats the plan, and there will be some new additions to the team no doubt.

I cant be too specific because training takes an awful lot of time as you can imagine. Our existing staff lead the way on a rotational basis, and we release new practitioners "into the wild" when they're ready.

We couldnt staff all these new clinics with inexperienced practitioners due to operational and quality control measures. This way, we know each clinic hits the ground running and the quality remains consistent

Yes, I'd agree that's the best plan.

I can't imagine these forums and other balding forums if the new clinics were filled with the inexperienced practitioners. It'd be an unfortunate and terrifying nightmare. It would spread word of mouth, and there would be chaos.

Folks would want HIS/Ian's blood!

All while Mark from Artistry CONcepts touts around like he "knew it all along."

Hi Damien, I am anxious to set up my appointment at the Seattle Clinic as soon as possible. I need this done yesterday as I have a wedding to attend this summer. What are the dates I can be scheduled in?  Or what are the expected time frame ?  I've already had my consultation with Ian and Ranbir at downtown seattle Hotel when they came to visit last month.. Just waiting for you guys to open up!! Thanks!

DrDre, for the most up to date information your best option is to call the UK HQ on +44 845 604 4618 and ask for Ian. I cant offer any additional news at this stage

There is always LA or NY

Hi Damien im in the same postion as DrDre , is there any way of contacting Ian through email instead since there is a huge time difference from where i am and the UK .Thanks!

Hi damien.... Im in vancouver bc seattle is about 3 hours from me. Any idea when it might open up? Is the hair replicator in that clinic going to be a student of his clinic or will it be with one of the inventers/teachers? also what qualifications does one need to perform this procedure? Thanks

The opening of our Seattle clinic is pretty imminent now, just sorting out the finer details. An announcement will be made soon.

Although I'm not 100% sure who will be staffing our Seattle clinic, we do not allow any of our practitioners to work unsupervised unless they meet our standards of competence. Its just not worth our reputation. Thats why there isn't one particular "superstar" practitioner talked about on this forum. They are all very highly skilled.

The short answer is that Seattle will be staffed by equally competent practitioners, most likely drafted in from another clinic, although at this stage I'm not sure who exactly.

Damien, I have booked an appointment at the LA clinic for this June 1-5th since it will be a 2 part process.  Do you think the Seattle clinic will be open then ? I would much rather not have to travel to LA if we can accomplish this before June 1st at the local Seattle Clinic.  Thanks

You guys don't know how lucky you are. I live in New Zealand and I'm probably going to spend just as much on air fares and accommodation as the cost of treatment itself. Plus the time off work and getting my dogs looked after. Add all that with the weak New Zealand dollar and you've got one very expensive process. I can only dream of a clinic being 5 to 6 hours drive away. I'd get in my car and drive there right now. 

NZGuy,

I'm not taking it for granted. I was just telling another forum member the other day how lucky I am to have a clinic in the US, and it's starting to feel "over-the-top" that I'm waiting months and months to get this done.

If HIS weren't opening a clinic in Chicago, you bet your @$% I would've scheduled a treatment for January of 2012. I just thought it'd make more sense to save money from hotel, airfare, and eating expenses in NYC and just wait for the Chi clinic to open.