Sign in to follow this  
damien

New video

Hi All, there is a new video in our YouTube channel for the launch of our Manchester clinic.

The video may be of interest to our International clients too, as Adee Phelan, Andrew Staniland and Ian Watson all feature in the release, all of whom have had MHT. There are also some clients of HIS in the video who took part in the launch.

the 3 guys who were  featured in the Daily Mail article, andrew, geof, and daz looked good in the video compared to the picture in the article. In the video, geoff's treatment did not show any sign of redness, if i didnt know anything id probably think they just shaved their heads.

i just don't know why I am not impressed with Ian's.

If Adee's finished with the treatment, then i think He's wearing his hair too long? at 1:15 - 1:16 in the video, i could clearly see his bald spot.

Or if I really didnt know anything about mht, I would probably not have noticed anything at all. just my opinion.

I agree with andrewmatias regarding Ian's - there is something not quite right to my eye-I think it's because he's had the whole head done looking the same colour - maybe lighter on back and sides would give a better look but who am I to question our saviour lol - it's his head and his baby and he must be happy-the reason for doing the back and sides imo and I too share this issue is that as a ' blonde' when shaven with the Remington r91 or alike the sides and back are invisible , so it's possible mht is needed here .

Yes I can understand why people are critical of Ian's but like I was told during my treatment, things have moved forward and the treatment has improved lots since the early days, so new clients will always look better.  Anyway I still think Ian's look alright.