Sign in to follow this  
damien

Adee Phelans MHT treatment now complete - Daily Mail article

ok nice article fair enough.

and im sure youll get moore trade because of it..
but personally i found it a bit depressing when i moved to the readers comments below..
who were  basically laughing and mocking it..
"it looks silly"
"guy looks like a monk"
"how ridiculas"
if you put this treatment to the public like that thell laugh at it..
coupled with that my mate at work reads the mail every day at work..
i find that worrying as i was promised undetectability..
i love the treatment i recieved but im sweating now..

ps damien ive been trying to pm you but your box is full i think thanks

I don't want people to find out either, I bet this is going in the papers this weekend.

I want it to be kept  Hush hush...

I might have to rethink having my treatment if everyone knows about it.

Worrying

being 100% completely honest I was all set to book up this summer....but seriously "The SUN"?

Everybody I know buys this paper...and I mean everybody at work, everyone in my family. 

I can confirm I no longer have any interest in going with through with the procedure now purely because of this! 

Some ppl will just say " Cya then" but I don't feel like I will be alone in this!

Personally I don't give two hoots !! If this procedure was crap , detectable and a waste of money, HIS wouldn't be opening up all over the world at the rate they are , adee phelan wouldn't put his name to it and so on so on - I love the idea , the brand , the fact it's getting big worldwide and can't wait to pop down the m62 .If its undetectable no one will know anyway !!! This is about me and my head and what I want to do about it , who gives a toss what someone else thinks - not me !!

Some of those comments are fridiculous.

My favorite is the constantly-recurring one that goes, "What happens when the rest of your hair turns grey?"
Yeah, I almost forgot that hair dye doesn't exist...

And the one where the guy said he can't get it because he has red hair, is probably the best example that shows how people will jump to the craziest conclusions about this procedure before gaining the tiniest bit of knowledge about it.

Hey Damien, do you have some pics of adee phelan to share?

Bornreceded- do you mean to say, you thinkin about dyeing your facial hair when it greys?? isnt that too complicated to do.

when this article dies down i bet all those guys saying they will back out will move forward again.

the people commenting on that article dont have a single idea what HIS is offering. 

Some of them comments look like they are from the kind of people that watch or participate in shows such as the Jeremy Kyle show.

“The guy in the middle looks odd as the colour does not match”

Well hello, he has just had the procedure done so it’s going to be red (anyone can see that Ranbir is carrying out the procedure on his head in one of the previous photos).

“this is not new i first saw a man with hair tattooed 20 years ago in peterborough, and any tattoo artist in the country will do a full head tattoo for around £300.00 a lot less than the £2000.00 these are asking for what a rip off”

I’d like to see what these £300 head tattoos look like…haha!!!

I’d bet their dole money that not a single one of them would be able to spot someone with MHT if they walked right into them.

andrewmatias
:

when this article dies down i bet all those guys saying they will back out will move forward again.
the people commenting on that article dont have a single idea what HIS is offering. 

I totally agree 100%.... Well said...

"As long as you don't mind looking like a skinhead" god I HATE the daily mail! I'm sure if they ruled the world everyone would look like Alan Partridge. 

It's inevitable this was going to happen. His have an amazing solution for hairloss , of course its going to be huge and get into the public eye.
It does not bother me at all.

I'm booked in this month and I can't wait.

And I'm glad Adee has put his money where his mouth is lol I found a video of him promoting hair transplants on youtube, and then I saw he was backing HIS too! I'm glad he got it done. Can't wait to see his photos.

@Andrew  Well, no. By the time my hair turns grey (which is gonna be a long time from now, seeing as I am 18) I will have probably been able to afford a treatment for my hair that will involve real hair follicles, so it will not be an issue for me. But for the guys who get MHT done later in life and then turn grey, I don't see what would be so difficult about dyeing the remaining hair a darker color.

That article is not going to out any of you guys. Seriously, if someone asks you if you did this you can just say no. Or you can admit it. 

Either way what a bunch of people commenting on the article say shouldn't worry you guys. They made fun of this not because it looked fake. They made fun of this because it makes them feel better about themselves. People who do that sort of thing hate themselves inside. 

And let's be honest; If you tell anyone about this procedure for the first time they will look at you sideways. When I told my wife about it she looked at me like I was high. Now I have to stop her from telling bald friends about this great service that can help them. 

What did you expect the people commenting on the article do? Say how perfect it looks and how you should do it? 

At the end of the day, this procedure is about you. It's not about other people. It's about liking what you see in the mirror. Feeling confident about yourself. Getting back what you lost. 

I do not believe that a world is coming where every person you meet looks at your head and says "is that a tattoo?". Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening. I did the procedure and no one has said it looks weird or fake.

And if it gets so popular that every guy with a shaved head is a target for being accused of this by that point it'll be so popular it will become mainstream. 

I've said this in this forum many times; We want HIS to become a huge success because we want clinics open all over the world for the rest of our natural lives in case we need any kind of touch ups in the future. 

I can only imagine how many guys who are suffering are going to pop in here and have their lives changed. 

LPP
:
That article is not going to out any of you guys. Seriously, if someone asks you if you did this you can just say no. Or you can admit it. 
Either way what a bunch of people commenting on the article say shouldn't worry you guys. They made fun of this not because it looked fake. They made fun of this because it makes them feel better about themselves. People who do that sort of thing hate themselves inside. 
And let's be honest; If you tell anyone about this procedure for the first time they will look at you sideways. When I told my wife about it she looked at me like I was high. Now I have to stop her from telling bald friends about this great service that can help them. 
What did you expect the people commenting on the article do? Say how perfect it looks and how you should do it? 
At the end of the day, this procedure is about you. It's not about other people. It's about liking what you see in the mirror. Feeling confident about yourself. Getting back what you lost. 
I do not believe that a world is coming where every person you meet looks at your head and says "is that a tattoo?". Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see it happening. I did the procedure and no one has said it looks weird or fake.
And if it gets so popular that every guy with a shaved head is a target for being accused of this by that point it'll be so popular it will become mainstream. 
I've said this in this forum many times; We want HIS to become a huge success because we want clinics open all over the world for the rest of our natural lives in case we need any kind of touch ups in the future. 
I can only imagine how many guys who are suffering are going to pop in here and have their lives changed.

I agree LPP I am still going to have my treatment done because it means I will stop hiding and also I'm doing it for myself, to feel good.

I just don't want a bid advertising campain in the papers and also on the telly.

I would rather only the balding people to know, the people who need it, or want it.

I would rather have it like it is at the moment - quiet.

Even if you own up and say "hey, I've had it done" you don't want the whole world and his dog saying "giz a look" some people can't help themselves and they would tell other friends. I belong to a golf club and I don't want to be having a drink with friends and have people interupting me and pointing me out. I'd feel more of a freek than I do at he moment (damn HT.....WHY>>>>WHY) (Don't get me started!)

I guess we just want the easy life.

It's funny how these people comment on the article. There's this comment about not looking real and comment about Andrew Staniland. Come to think of it, Andrew has one of the most natural looking MHT and only little mht has been done. what you see with andrew are mostly his real hair, and still, people say something negative that its so symmetrical.

I think if HIS used real shaved heads with no mht done to their heads as models on that article , people will still say something negative about it and try to find any flaws about it.

can't believe they still has got something to say about andrew staniland, One of the most natural looking.

you really can't please everybody.. 

andrewmatias
:
It's funny how these people comment on the article. There's this comment about not looking real and comment about Andrew Staniland. Come to think of it, Andrew has one of the most natural looking MHT and only little mht has been done. what you see with andrew are mostly his real hair, and still, people say something negative that its so symmetrical.

I think if HIS used real shaved heads with no mht done to their heads as models on that article , people will still say something negative about it and try to find any flaws about it.

can't believe they still has got something to say about andrew staniland, One of the most natural looking.

you really can't please everybody.. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. You really can't hate on Andrew without making yourself look like a complete idiot.

I honestly was shaken at first by the comments but then it hit me; am I really going to let online readers of the daily mail (if you're American, think FOX news) make my mind up for me? No, I'm not. I hate the whole 'a real man would get over it.' No 'a real man' wouldn't. A real man would make his own mind up about something potentially life changing, regardless of what some closed minded self titled 'real men' may think. I have to say I hope HIS doesn't become a household name which is selfish of me, as they have every right to advertise their amazing product.

@Remingtonchap - Nothing to worry about. MHT is always going to get promoted whether we instigate it or not. For many, it is still a crazy idea and therefore makes a great news story. Just like hair transplants, you're not going to analyse everyone you pass with a shaved head, and nor will anyone else.

Not had a PM from you by the way, and not full as emptied it last week? Could always email me at damien@hishairclinic.com

@ Tesla and Cakelover - Just as LPP says, you want us to be around in 20 years time in case you need your hairline moving, a touch up treatment or something like that? You want us to keep our clinics open and operating so you have relatively easy access to our services if you need us? Dont want us to charge full-on hair transplant prices for MHT? Then we need to promote ourselves to ensure our business remains healthy.

We've been over this before. I'm sorry if this isnt what everyone wants to hear, but we have every right to promote our business, and we will continue to do so. We will not apologise for this, because the stability of our business also benefits our clients as well as our staff and owners.

No-one can expect something like MHT, which could potentially change the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, to remain "our little secret". Do you think our competitors would do that? What about hair transplant companies, hair system providers or temporary concealer manufacturers? It is not fair to ask us to keep MHT within some sort of secret society. How many people out there have had their confidence crushed by hair loss, who we could potentially help?

Totally agree with Simon73 and BornReceded, in particular the comment about making snap judgements without understanding anything about the treatment or the persons circumstances. I assume a lot of these comments were written by people who dont know what it is like when hair loss starts to get to you.

@AndrewMatias - Adee Phelan has not had MHT on his frontal hairline. We applied MHT to his crown area to fill out an area that was thinning. Obviously being on TV a lot under bright lights (especially with high definition nowadays), this is quite understandable. There will be some photos released in the coming weeks, although it might take some time whilst we wait for the appropriate sign-offs