Haircules

Haircules mht journey- (A Quest for for the golden hairline) starring me

Ok im nearing my 1st procedure on thursday my hair length at the moment is clipped to a 1, Any other length and my hair looks stupidly thin but it shows the scar at the back of head.Im not happy with the outcome of the hair transplant. my crown is thin,my hairline receeded badly,my sides go way far back of my head making my temples look vulgar and making face look longer with my forehead.These photos actually make me look better but trust me its awful for what i paid for.Well this is the first set of pics il take some tommorow when im off work of my hair clipped to a 0.What you think i should do guys any ideas?

post--136206079664_thumb.jpg

post--136206079668_thumb.jpg

post--136206079671_thumb.jpg

post--136206079674_thumb.jpg

post--136206079678_thumb.jpg

post--136206079683_thumb.jpg

Haircules,
I think your hair looks good the way it is with a naturally receding hairline, personally I wouldn't screw with the top if it isn't receding further. The scar on the otherhand is really risk free, worst case if the scar isn't fully camoflauged it will still be an improvment. You are lucky in the fact that you have a single HT scar on one side that could be mistaken for a scar from an industrial or vehicle accident, unlike an 8" smiley face on that back of your head that was either from a HT or brain surgery. What clinic are you going to?

Best of luck on Thursday and please keep us posted (with pics). 

Looking at my first mockup, it does seem pretty drastic. One of these hairlines would suit you much better in my opinion. The first one is just filling in your hairline corners/ temples which you said you weren't happy with and the other two go a little lower. I know it seems I have a lot of spare time on my hands but voluntary insomnia does that to you.

post--136206079716_thumb.jpg

post--136206079719_thumb.jpg

post--13620607972_thumb.jpg

I think you should follow your existing hairline...it will look very natural since you have so much hair remaining...you could probably let it grow out a bit like Matt from HIS does...you wouldn't have to wet shave to maintain the look.....you can always lower the hairline at a later date.....but this is your head so go with your gut...... good luck

thanks for comments guys,all been really appreciated im glad i joined this forum full of great people to talk about baldness which i never do do to anyone usually.
@dhtassassin i train mixed martal arts yes, aint had a fight yet though.
@andrew matias lol my hair used to be like his when i had it
@scarredupdude yeah i did think that im going to lower hairline slightly but keep a slightly receeded corners and bring in my sides coz they are awful.
@fodandahalf your awesome dude thaks for those mock ups,i like the 2nd best.
@usa14 i thought that at first but now ive shaved to 0 the hairline goes further up my headso im defintley lowering it especially if im paying all that money.
@mht4me thanks buddy,only got that much coz of a stupid transplant

My hair looks alot worse in real life than those pics especially now ive just shaved to a grade 0 i got hair transplants scar on top of myhead

Grade 0 pics,cutting my head shorter to a 0 has made my hairline go up even further so im defintley geting it lowered and tighter on sides of my face to frame it better.As you can see in one of the pics the little marks left on my cranium by the hair transplant surgeon the crown is worse and has red marks.il upload better scar pics later when i wake up as i work night shifts at the moment so need my baldy sleep.

post--136206079884_thumb.jpg

post--136206079887_thumb.jpg

post--136206079891_thumb.jpg

post--136206079977_thumb.jpg

@magic yeh there pretty good im liking the 2nd one he done might even take it with me to the 1st procedure all the pictures on my usb drive
thanks for your input much appreciated:)

off to baldy sleep

......the journey continues,the first step of the quest is aproaching one more day

The David Beckham style would suit you Haircules, but remember if you bring your hairline forward you will have to keep in shorter than the picture above as the treatment won't grow. By the way you look like a nutter in those pictures and I wouldn't want to bump into you down a dark alley!!

@busterblood27 nutter lmao cheers,im a really laid back guy lol
 thing i worry about is sounds weird but im quite a big muscly guy and having a balder head makes me look like a convict or a gangster, just want a hairline to make me look less like nutter lol want to look approachable because of my personal training business

Being extremely shy and a bit of a pushover, I'm looking forward to looking like a more intimidating skinhead haha. But yeah, don't worry about looking less approachable; your body language plays a massive part in that, so you'll just have to relax and smile I suppose.

Hope your treatment went well today - ive been following the forum for about 2 months and just decided to join it today , like some of the previous guys said ,I think your head looked great as it was - you had complete coverage and although it may have looked to thin for you on top Im sure the lighting would have made it appear worse . Personaly if I was you Id had just kept the top on 0 or 1 and shaved the back/sides to the bone and had MHT on the scar ,then look at doing the whole head in say 3/5 yrs time if you loose to much hair .
I noticed on another of your posts that you had been sucidal about your hair , unfortuantly I know how you feel as Im in that place now - 3 failed transplants that im still paying for -I even told the clinic that all I wanted was to look like I could grow hair ands its a pity that they cannot just pigment the skin to match back/sides - they just laughted and said its impossible and took my money .Ive had my hair completly clean back/sides and 0 /1 on top for 30 years .
You are lucky in many ways and should not be feeling down - your head looks great as it is , you say you have a good body cos of the gym but most of all you are still young so if it gets you down for a few year till you get it looking as you want it you still have a lot of young years ahead- so chear up and good luck mate .