Haircules

Haircules mht journey- (A Quest for for the golden hairline) starring me

Haircules your diarie was one if the first diaries I read on hear and convinced me on getting the treatment. Your Mht looks great and I find that bigger guys can pull of the shaved head look the best. Thanks and best of luck

Awesome glad I could help buddy

Haircules you need to start a new thread on the general discussion named "training for muscle!" haha you could work along side HIS :) I'd sign up! You look much bigger than what i remember from an old thread

Haircules you need to start a new thread on the general discussion named "training for muscle!" haha you could work along side HIS :) I'd sign up! You look much bigger than what i remember from an old thread

Its funny you should say that I might of dropped certain somebody a email about that...... :rolleyes:

What I love about your look Haircules is that you can pull off the badass thing, but strap you in a suit and tie and you'd sit quite comfortably around the boardroom table. Thats pretty cool

What I love about your look Haircules is that you can pull off the badass thing, but strap you in a suit and tie and you'd sit quite comfortably around the boardroom table. Thats pretty cool

HAHA basically Daniel Craig aka James bond with a shaven head.

I do like the vin diesel, the rock etc. type of look just with a better hairline lol

Looking amazing Haircules. One of the best transformations on here. It does help having a super heros body as well lol.

lol cheers buddy years of hard work finally paid off actually feel good about myself for a change

Wow great story bro, through out reading all this, I questioned if your profile picture, in the grey vest was actually you, cause you look alot bigger compared to the pictures while you were going through the first treatment, and all that transformation in like what, a year? well done man, I know if I didnt have to worry about my hair, Ive had more energy to concentrate on hitting the weights like I want to, I want to gain weight so much but I have good days and bad days, I guess I'm in a better position than you because I've never had a HT so, anyway keep the pictures comingas time goes by!

@scarredup5 looks awesome mate il take some pictures when I get a chance, they saved my life with this treatment no bs

@whitedots took about two months to get the final result for me as I needed 5 sessions in total I believe it was. Two weeks in between sessions

@dmg_uk day in day out I was wearing baseball caps especially at the gym but I'm glad it didn't stop me hitting the weights as I wouldn't be we're I am now, my body transformation along with sorting my hair out eventually has given me a new lease of life

This story is an inspiration for me too, another Italian ht victim, especially cause I love sports too and sometimes I feel like I can't do anything, anymore. Wasted time... I'll find the power to have the right reaction and thread like this make me feel like there's a way to reborn! Thanks haircules