Sign in to follow this  
damien

JB's video back on YouTube

Hi Damien,

I watched JB's video on Utube. It looks like he has more hair on his head in the before picture of the back of his head than the after picture of the back of his head? Could this be my screen resolution on my computer?

I'm very happy with the end result of my HIS Service. My life is much better and a lot easier.

For those who watch this video please remember I"m not  an actor..but a guy just like you hanging out ....finding a new path to resolve my concerns. HIS MHT did this for me.

Its been about 2 months since I did the service and forgetting about the videos and the photos you see here on the net....I would have to say this is a flawless treatment...in everyday life.

Nobody can tell its not real.. Everyone gives me thumbs up on the cool new look and really what I am trying to tell you guys....is I'm very pleased with my decision..

Of all the things we each have to concern ourselves with in life......

After the HIS service the one thing I never have to think about is MPB.

Damien..thanks for posting up the video notification. I got a few PM's which is what brought me to this forum.... where the guys were nicely commenting my HIS service might be a little too  light...etc (pls realize the video lighting is soo bright as you can see I can barely keep my eyes open)........and I want you guys to know...in the  real world...... guys...the HIS service looks awesome..and the inks are the right color for a seamless look. As is the shape..

Anyone who wants to meet up and buy me a cocktail or a cup of coffee is welcome to see the real deal. And for what its worth...I think the video is pretty cool.

Please say thanks to Ian, Raniber, Aldemar, Matt, Hayden, the very talented photographer and everybody else at HIS. Happy holidays and as far as I'm concerned you guys delivered 150 percent of what I was after.

Life is GOOD!

PS (EDIT) ..I just showed the video to my lovely wife and she's very impressed with how well I spoke! She says I'm a natural spokesman....and I say to you guys and to my wife...its because HIS service has been one of the best moves I've made for myself...!!!

Go for it guys...This is a great way to go. No bullsh!t...Have any doubts???...buy me a round and you can see for yourself.

And I look forward to going back in 6 months to HIS to do another video if they want me to ...

I say if I can help anyone else make the decision to improve the quality of life so easily with the HIS service....then I paid forward to the gentleman who lives in NY city who was nice enough to do the same for me when I wasn't sure... Once I saw it in real life I knew this was a cool way to go and its worked out better than I could have ever imagined..

JB - Loved your video. You did great man. Now that I've got 2 treatments under my belt I know I exactly how you feel. Seeing your results up close the day you met my wife & I were very influential in me going through with this so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so open to let people come check you out. 

As for anyone talking about his crown looking thin, it's lighting. The lights in the HIS offices are off the charts bright and they need to be so they can clearly see your head. If you watch the video closely and JB leans his head the density in the crown area changes and looks more dense. It's lighting and it's something guys with real hair and this look also deal with but probably never think about as much as guys in here might. 

Jeff
:
Hi Damien, I watched JB's video on Utube. It looks like he has more hair on his head in the before picture of the back of his head than the after picture of the back of his head? Could this be my screen resolution on my computer?

-----------------------------------------

Jeff..you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT..! They transposed the rear before and after photos..! @ 3.54 SECONDS LOL Your amazing in your ability to spot detail my friend. Jeff..there isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember how cool it was to shoot the breeze with you on the phone before I went into do this procedure and it was cool to have you give insight to what front hairline I should get..

BTW... for all you guys analyizing the videos ..the lighting was soooo BRIGHT...the shirt I was wearing that day comes across as almost lime green...yet in real life that shirt is a mustard yellow and matches that suit beautifully but in the video the lights are sooo strong...the shirt comes across as almost green..

Either way..I love the video and the look in real life is better in my wifes' opinion..

Good video and I'm glad I did it...but realize analyizing it to death or any of the videos is less then the final result you will recieve.

I hope this helps guys and damien...please tell the excellent photographer that he transposed at around 3.54 seconds the before and after shot as Jeff mentions in his post..

LPP
:
JB - Loved your video. You did great man. Now that I've got 2 treatments under my belt I know I exactly how you feel. Seeing your results up close the day you met my wife & I were very influential in me going through with this so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so open to let people come check you out. 

As for anyone talking about his crown looking thin, it's lighting. The lights in the HIS offices are off the charts bright and they need to be so they can clearly see your head. If you watch the video closely and JB leans his head the density in the crown area changes and looks more dense. It's lighting and it's something guys with real hair and this look also deal with but probably never think about as much as guys in here might. 

----------------------

I'm so glad to hear your pleased with the HIS service as I am sure your lovely wife is as well.. I haven't been on the forum much lately and yet today I had a few PM's about the photos or video....and then I came to the site and saw the video came up.

LLP ....I can't thank you enough for letting me know how we both were able to improve the quality of our lives by us meeting..and interacting and moving forward with this HIS service..Its an honor knowing a lot of you guys!

PEople moving forward to improve the quality of thier lives..Gotta love that shit..

Also...

How cool is life that we are able to do something like this ...shoot the shit on the internet a bit...meet up and effectively change our lives for the better.

For you young guys who have always had the internet and forums etc... ...you may not realize but 25 years ago...this capability for communication did not exist..

I'm always amazed by it...and of course I'm always amazed about what the HIS service offers those of us with any type of hair loss..

NO more toppik, no more courvre..no more drapping the dam hair over the bald spots and then glueing the hair down with hair spray and gell..I was tired of doing that crap...

Screw all that nonsense.. We're free !!

I love the freedom and the look is cool too!

Hey guys...please accept my apologies...Yesterday on the road...I was watching the video as I sat in bumper to bumper traffic in my vette and I didn't realize the roof on the vette is tinted green! LOL

So as I was watching the video ....every thing looks a little green tinted....

At first I was like what the fu c ...and then I realized its not the smart phone but rather the tinted roof...LOL

I can't blame the video...I can't blame the  smart phone....it was the dam green tinted roof...

Live and learn my friends..

Don't drink and drive? LOL