All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Consulation.

Why don't you shave your head every single day for the next 6 months, and then decide... because that's what you'll be doing when you get SMP. I assume you have shaved your hair short before, so you know if you like the look?
  3. Consulation.

Hi all, Taking the plunge and going for it. I'm fed up of my receding hairline. Its becoming a f***** nightmare to style it. Have a consultation on Saturday at Birmingham Clinic. Anything you guys can recommend? Any technicians that are highly rated. At 29 I'm looking to go for the sharp hairline look but not over exaggerated. I work in a professional environment (IT) and I'm about to start a new job, its also playing on my mind as I dont want to look a thug as meeting clients will be a daily to do. Anyway pics of current hairline. Cheers!
  4. Still nothing. I can't fathom why they're being so unprofessional across the entire company. Does ANYONE know how to get in contact? Ive emailed, called, whatsapped, site chat, messaging on this forum, everything and theyve 100% ghosted.
  5. Last week
  6. Hi everyone, New here and I am 6 days post my second session as I'm writing this. I tried searching the forums for my questions but can't seem to find it, so trying my luck creating a new topic here. On a regular basis, I say I'm outside (under the sun) between 10-30 minutes, be it walking to and from my car, or just walking to places. I've been wearing a hat every time I'm outside to protect my newly SMP'd scalp. My question is how many days after my last session can I stop wearing hats and just put SPF lotioins/moisutrizer on my scalp moving forward? Thanks in advance!
  7. Good vs bad SMP What to look for?

In my experience, in the weeks after getting it done it looks like the small dots/hair follicles you mention... however, over time (few months) the dots begin to fade. Then if you get a top up, the practitioners cannot line the dots up perfectly, so you end up with the smudge effect you mentioned.
  8. Well 2 weeks in the Spanish summer sun doesn't appear to have had any adverse effect on my SMP. I used the Avene SPF50 and later SPF30 and came back with only a little colour on my head, and no other ill effects. Two and a half months until session 3......
  9. Sunblock / sunscreen

Just back from 2 weeks in Valencia and the beautiful Costa Blanca. I used the Avene products exclusively on my head, starting with the SPF50 (and even then putting on a baseball hat when I thought I'd had enough exposure). However it soon became clear the the hat wasn't needed and in fact the SPF50 was overkill (I do recall Ian telling me he used SPF30 in Dubai). So for the last week or so I used just SPF30 and no hats, and even then I've come home with only a little colour on my head. Good result I think.
  10. SMP and ~ 100 Lb weight loss

Also, if SMP can "migrate" to other parts of the head as they age. I understand tattoos can move but not sure about how skin cells move on the scalp.
  11. SMP and ~ 100 Lb weight loss

Hey all, I plan on losing around 100 pounds. I'm 260 ish and 5'6. Would anyone know if this would screw up my SMP as I know I'll be losing a lot of weight in the face area too.
  12. Earlier
  13. I've tried just about every avenue they have available of contacting them and absolutely nothing in response...
  14. If all the clients that had their work done in Toronto by this inexperienced practitioner can not have this matter resolved by His Hair in a timely manner than the only other solution is that refunds should be given to us so that we can source out another place to have our smp procedures finished correctly. It is not fair to the clients that have paid thousands of dollars only to have poor results.If you payed to have your car painted and they only painted half the car you would expect a refund. This is not good for their reputation to leave us clients hanging like this and not return calls.
  15. Same here, still absolutely zero response and the run-around from whoever answers the Canadian line. This is absolutely ridiculous and scammy. I honestly just was a refund at this point and feel hesitant to deal with HIS again. Cant even get a call back or message from anyone in UK.
  16. I see that now! Thanks for the heads-up. (Pun.)
  17. Few questions from a newbie

This is probably true, with regards to how ink reacts differently for everyone... mine looks ok for a few months after top ups, but I cannot justify spending 500 pounds every 6 months because it fades. And it isn't like I am in the sun much. Definitely something to consider.
  18. Few questions from a newbie

Hello I’ve had smp for about 18 months now & I’m a bit of a bugger for going in the sun, I do wear sun cream most of the time & I haven’t experienced any sort of fading I’ve even burnt my head and it peeled, still no change some people just hold the ink better than others
  19. I apologise if these have been answered, which I'm sure they have, but it's sometimes a lot quicker to ask directly than doing a search. For someone that would always have his head protected by a cap in the sun, how often would a touch up be needed? I know it's different for each person, but I imagine sun exposure is a big part of things? I also go running every day, but only sweat in the summer. Have a balanced diet, which I guess means I don't put weight on due to my excessive running, but love junk food and sugary food. Don't drink alcohol. How much is the average touch up? It seems like it's an important question, as obviously having SMP isn't just the initial job, but every touch up afterwards. Does anyone also have any kind of FAQ about everything? The site itself doesn't appear to? Cheers
  20. I had read on here that Zang is one of the best and was a former His Hair practitioner but opted to open his own business. I would still like to at least give His Hair a chance to correct my smp work done by the inexperienced practitioner in Toronto that has since bailed on them. I just want an experienced practitioner that knows what they are doing to to sort this out and get my smp finished to a high standard.
  21. Zang in Los Angeles, if you’re looking for the very best.
  22. Has anyone on the forums had good quality smp procedures performed at one of the United States based His Hair clinics and had great results from an experienced quality practitioner?
  23. It seems as though the UK and Europe are the best place to get an smp done with His Hair from a quality practicioner. Sadly the 10 hour flight and travelling costs was a huge factor on why I never flew there to get my procedure done.
  24. Hi, I am just completed my 3 session in Paris Clinic. My practicioner was Jeremie L. I described him as a relatively young , relaxed, calm but very dedicated and in every moment very concentrated to his work. I have been "preparing" for SMP for 2 years. Two times I canceled previosly booked sesssions for Paris Clinic. Finaly I decided to go through it. I was very scared before my first treatment. But soon I realised that all is OK and for me it was not doubt that I chose real thing. Main problem for me was how my environment will accept me and my new look-style. After all my sessions respectively, I did not hear any single bad comentar about "thing" on my head. Because all is look like very naturaly ! Only few comentars was about that I changed my style in that way how I now shaved my head ! Now after 3 session I am vey happy, gained a lot of self-confidence and a new strenght !. I can say that SMP in Parsi Clinic governated by Jeremie L changed my life ! Of course in a very, very positive way. And one have to know that for best results you need et least 3 sessions (all it would be more better If you add 1 or 2 sessions). But 3 sessions are minimum for best quality. Of course, one also must keep in mind that in latter years from time to time you should to have an "refreshing session" just to keep best quality at high level. Regards !
  25. Hi, I am just completed my 3 session in Paris Clinic. My practicioner was Jeremie L. I described him as a relatively young , relaxed, calm but very dedicated and in every moment very concentrated to his work. I have been "preparing" for SMP for 2 years. Two times I canceled previosly booked sesssions for Paris Clinic. Finaly I decided to go through it. I was very scared before my first treatment. But soon I realised that all is OK and for me it was not doubt that I chose real thing. Main problem for me was how my environment will accept me and my new look-style. After all my sessions respectively, I did not hear any single bad comentar about "thing" on my head. Because all is look like very naturaly ! Only few comentars was about that I changed my style in that way how I now shaved my head ! Now after 3 session I am vey happy, gained a lot of self-confidence and a new strenght !. I can say that SMP in Parsi Clinic governated by Jeremie L changed my life ! Of course in a very, very positive way. And one have to know that for best results you need et least 3 sessions (all it would be more better If you add 1 or 2 sessions). But 3 sessions are minimum for best quality. Of course, one also must keep in mind that in latter years from time to time you should to have an "refreshing session" just to keep best quality at high level. Regards !
  26. I have called His Hair numerous times in the last couple weeks and left my information to get a call back from someone in management and I have never once had a call back from management. I can understand that they are trying to get another practitioner in Toronto and that they currently do not have a physical address in Canada anymore but I want to know how they will resolve the poor work that was done by the prior practitioner. Ghosting clients is not very professional especially when we paid thousands of dollars only to get a low quality smp performed by an inexperienced practitioner. I like everyone else who had their work done in Toronto just want to see this matter resolved and to get the His quality standard smp that we already paid for but never received.
  27. New session with Zang, one year later

Updated for my 65th birthday, three years after SMP...
  1. Load more activity