• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Simon73

Simon73

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:36 AM

Awesome billy , and thanks for taking the time to post your story - one of my faves - I'd be delighted with similar results 

One day maybe .........

#22 Dart

Dart

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

I found with the Wahl, if you adjust the 0 down (using the two screws), it definetly cuts.  If you leave the 0 guard "up", I havent had much of a problem.  It was like 45 dollars on amazon. I think its ok, wouldnt say Im raving about it.  As such, I am thinking of getting that R91 that people seem to like on here.

#23 Billy

Billy

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

Hey Magic,

Dart nailed the question, you can adjust the 0 down with the two screws.  Personally I like to keep it as short as possible. Just be careful around the ears and you will be fine. I like how I only have to trim every 3 days or so which saves me even more time.

####, Thanks for the feedback, I believe Damien will be making a case study of me.

At the moment, im using my left over dermatch to cover my HT scar which is doing a pretty good job. May as well use it for something useful :D

Also if anyone is planning to go do MHT in HK in Feb let me know as Im heading down there myself then.

Oh btw thought I would mention when I headed back to the gym, no one really noticed that I had MHT done. Everyone thinks I just had a style haircut. Also the lady at reception actually had a long conversation with me for the first time and I've been going there for a year. Must be the MHT and my new Confidence. Guys don't waste your time reading this, Go and get it done :D

Many Thanks to Jonathan once again for doing an excellent job!

Thanks Guys for the Feedback.

#24 ››HiTopFade‹‹

››HiTopFade‹‹

Living my life.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

That's good to hear about the receptionist finally having a conversation with you.

Makes me happy but anxious for January to come.

1st Treatment - October 22nd, 2012
2nd Treatment - October 27th, 2012
3rd Treatment - December 8th, 2012

Ink shades used 20, 18, 16.

COMING SOON
10/22/2015

#25 Warrior

Warrior

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

Billy,
Why did they go so far back on the sides of your head? Some of your photos look like he went well past your ears on the sides. Do you feel that you had diffuse hair loss on the sides as well as the top?

#26 Billy

Billy

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hey Warrior,

I had my hairline defined so therefore needed my hairline defined around my ears as it was not as strong.

So far Im very happy with my results :D

Feel free to ask me any more questions you may have.

#27 BBT

BBT

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hi Billy...your treatment looks great! Can i ask....can you get 2 or 3 days growth after you wet shave and it still look ok and blend in? Or are you shaving more or less everyday? i am due for a treatment in 2 weeks time. I  have loads of hair left on top (im a norwood 2), but want my hairline lowered by about a cm. I want a 'low cut' look as opposed to a wet shaved skin head..so im hoping to be able to shave with balding clippers, instead of wet shave, and get a few days growth. you think this is possible? Or will i have to skin my head?

Many thanks

#28 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

I doubt you'll get a reply BBT, Billy's last post was November 2011, getting on for 2 years ago.
My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#29 BBT

BBT

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

:( dammit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users