Sign in to follow this  
FADE

wet shave or buzz?

Hi everybody,

Would like to here from you guys, if a wet shave is required to make the treatment look naturally?
 I am NW 2.5 and still have good density on the top of my head, so I basically just want to have my hairline "recreated".
 I really like the buzz cut look, like when you use a regular hair clipper without the attachment and would like to continue cutting my hair this way. 
Some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys

I've got about 3.5 to four days growth since the procedure and the buzzing they did to my hair and the transitions seem to be seamless.

I would imagine it all depends on how short you go with your present cut. I believe I remember meeting Ian and he said its a zero level cut. Whatever that means.

I recently saw on the forum a gentleman who had an interesting cut where he used MHT to fill in various areas of his much longer hair (not a buzz cut) and it was quite impressive.

I'd say if your anywhere near a clinic? Stop in and spend 15 minutes in a free consultation to see what they can do for you.

Hope this helped.

JB

Thanks for the reply JB,

I really enjoy all your posts, they are very inspiring and motivate me to go ahead with this. I'm from L.A, so I do have a clinic right around the corner. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to some new posts from you and how your treatment is progressing.

hi fade,i use a remington r91 electric razor,i have the same hair loss as you and this razor (used every other day) gives just the right amount of stubble,havnt wet shaved yet so in the dark about  wether that would look good but i think a bit of stubble is the way forward unless you are totally bald

i hear you artman, I'd rather keep at least a little bit of stubble. Wouldn't like to shave my head everyday and I do have a lot of hair on top, just want my hair line back!!!

fade do what i did,ask to have a soft random hairline and get them to follow your existing one.Damon did this for me,luckily i had my widows peek fully there and he worked off this with amazing results

it really is that good mate and i think it works better or is easier to blend if like you and me you still have alot of hair left.i was a norwood 2/3,not to say it doesnt work if your say a norwood 7 but just that bit easier,cheaper and less painfull lol