Sign in to follow this  
Raybatesman

My Experience in the London Clinic :)

Awesome dude, I found your story 1yr1/2 ago and it was one of the ones that convinced me how great the treatment looked and since having mine done in July I havnt looked back, same as you its a Pain shaving everyday and sometimes shine is a bugger but I wouldn't go back to bald for 10times what I paid for the treatment, I wasted so much of my 20's paranoid and avoided photos etc now I'm completely the opposite

Nope, I have had people ask why I don't let my hair grow and my answer was that if I do my hair is thinning so I prefer it shaved. People have other important things to worry about than you hair! trust me. I suppose being married now etc.. does make it all easier, when you are single and worry about what every female will think of you it's a bit daunting and stressful.

Just out of interest mate have you every been asked about it from anyone you hadn't told? How did they spot it and what did you say

So to those that have followed my story. My first child was born on Saturday! This is a picture of us and you can see how my hair still looks so far since I had HIS done :) Probably won't be posting much or at all after this on here so hope everyone has as much of a great experience as I had since I had this done.

11011772_10152671222322470_7517320287206

Congratulations Raybatesman.

Have just read through your blog fully and it's like reading the story of a bald man trying to get his mojo back and lose his insecurities over hair loss.

You got the treatment and got your mojo back and enjoyed the ladies. Meeting the girl of his dreams and getting married. Having your first Child and now enjoying life with special people. Now your hair is secondary to many other things. I think that's where the majority of guys on here want to be.

I think job done :)

I did not have a clue what I was signing up to and what the final look would be like. The gentleman that worked on my HIS was really good at what he does and I trusted him so the answer is no, I did not ask for anything! :) Hope that helps.

Did you ask for a really dense or defined hairline? Or did the practitioner just do that?