Sign in to follow this  
Khanne01

Intro Post (with pics)

Hey everyone, this is my first post but I've been following the forum for a while.  I am 28 years old and up until today I was a NW6/7. My hairline started receding when I was 18 years old. I had tried everything from the big three, to concealers. The concealers worked for a a while until around age 24 when at a family gathering I was in some photos and some of the concealer had ran down on my forehead.  I was so devastated when I saw the photos that I immediately went into the bathroom and took a razor to my head. For the last four years I have been shaving my head and had excepted my fate. Ironically it was pretty freeing to be shaving my head and not using concealers.  

For some reason unknown to me, the last six months my hair loss had began to bother me again. after several months of research I had finally decided to go forward with SMP.

I just finished my first session and I already know that I made the right decision. I'm showing my photos from session 1. Keep in mind there is tons of redness still, but I'm happy. 

I already have my second session scheduled two weeks from now. I will continue to post photos of my progress as long as people are willing to see them. Thanks everyone.

IMG_3021.JPG

IMG_3020.JPG

IMG_3006.JPG