Sign in to follow this  
Aga

Would SMP work on a head shaved down to the bone

I had a strip surgery and Fue hair transplant done. It didn’t turn out well and I continued to thin and now I shave my head everyday to the bone with a shaver so the scalp looks white.. which I actually PREFER. You can’t even see hair follicle dots. But the problem is my strip scar and fue scars. .A weird question but can SMP cover up a strip scar when the hair is shaved to the bone? I know the pigment for SMP is darker so can a lighter pigment be used on my strip scar to match my skin tone ? 

TLDR:  I prefer a bald look and want to know if it’s possible to hide my strip scar with SMP when my head is bald. 

There is a range of pigments used in SMP Aga, but they are all black. Like Model T Fords. That is because, regardless of the colour of the hair, they are matching to the dots of a buzz cut head, which are always a shade of black. Not quite the same thing as shaving to the bone though. 

On 11/7/2018 at 10:33 AM, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

There is a range of pigments used in SMP Aga, but they are all black. Like Model T Fords. That is because, regardless of the colour of the hair, they are matching to the dots of a buzz cut head, which are always a shade of black. Not quite the same thing as shaving to the bone though. 

I think I read somewhere that there are only 2 types of needles (a single needle and a triple needle, if memory serves)

If the pigments are all black, how do the practitioners match the continuously varying darkness of human dots?