Sign in to follow this  
Moonraker

Post first session - underwhelmed.

Hey guys, 
Here's some images of my post first session. So far it seems really sparse, light and isn't current very good coverage. You can still clearly see all of my bald areas. I'm hoping this normal post first session? I hope it will look MUCH better. For 3K, it's pretty underwhelming thus far. I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance. 

unnamed-6.jpg

Hi Moonraker!

Do not care! After my first session, I looked the same way! The practitioner wants to see, how your skin rules! That is important to get the right color number for the 2nd session! After the 2nd session you will see a huge difference with much much more density!  ;)

1 hour ago, Trendy said:

Hi Moonraker!

Do not care! After my first session, I looked the same way! The practitioner wants to see, how your skin rules! That is important to get the right color number for the 2nd session! After the 2nd session you will see a huge difference with much much more density!  ;)

Just wondering how it works. Do you pay a fixed sum and they keep working on it until it's perfect?

22 hours ago, hairisgoingaway said:

Just wondering how it works. Do you pay a fixed sum and they keep working on it until it's perfect?

Yes! HIS will end their work, until you and the practitioner will be happy. Most clients need 3 sessions. But some need only 2 session, other need 4 or 5 sessions. I had 3 sessions.

5 hours ago, Trendy said:

Yes! HIS will end their work, until you and the practitioner will be happy. Most clients need 3 sessions. But some need only 2 session, other need 4 or 5 sessions. I had 3 sessions.

Really? I was quoted a price for 2 sessions with an extra £500 for a 3rd ( which would then trigger a free top up under the guarantee if required) Maybe the pricing has changed.

15 hours ago, bobobaldy said:

Really? I was quoted a price for 2 sessions with an extra £500 for a 3rd ( which would then trigger a free top up under the guarantee if required) Maybe the pricing has changed.

I did not speak about the pricing. I spoke about how many session will be need. When the practitioner looked at my head she said, that I need definitely three sessions. So I paid before my 1st session for all three. But if I needed a fourth or fifth, I would not have to paid more for that. 

The first session is to try and see how your head absorbs the pigmentation and dialing down a proper shade for the next session. Everyone's head absorbs the pigmentation differently.

After my first session my smp was extremely light and looked awful so do not panic.

It takes multiple sessions to finish and tweak this procedure.

On 30/10/2018 at 1:29 PM, Trendy said:

I did not speak about the pricing. I spoke about how many session will be need. When the practitioner looked at my head she said, that I need definitely three sessions. So I paid before my 1st session for all three. But if I needed a fourth or fifth, I would not have to paid more for that. 

The question was about pricing. Your answer inferred HIS would perform as many sessions as necessary. Of course they will if you keep paying them ! Originally the guarantee was for unlimited top ups in the first year, but people started getting 7 sessions! So it changed to 1 top up.