Need feedback

Hi,

I have recently had my 3rd session of smp 3 weeks ago and need some help from you guys. I had a failed transplant on the receding part of my hairline, then i chose to get smp with his after the bad results. I have a problem with the colour of the smp in the recipetent areas from the transplant. An example is the attached picture.

I am happy with the results of my smp and how well my practioner treated me, his really are pros. I just hope to get some advice because i have to wear caps at the moment to hide the smudged appearnce on the other side of my head aswell.

20181007_230025.jpg

20181007_230045.jpg

Thanks for the replies, the problem isn't really with the work, it was done well. Its just in the area where the red line is  the recipient area of my transplant, everything else has settled nicely. In normal lighting the recipient area looks much darker compared to the rest of my head and slightly red.

Maybe the recovery for the recipient area takes longer because it was transplanted on? Also, how long will it take before this recipient area to "settle down"?

It would be nice if I could find some other stories from other people that may have been in my situation.

I am going to agree with everyone else on the thread, this is an outstanding piece of work. Not that I am disputing what you are seeing in the mirror, which I can only put down to the pigment struggling with some scar tissue. It is normal to be hyper-critical of your own treatment and people will usually insert a caveat about how happy they are with theirs (I worry in bright light, I'm concerned about the hairline being too high/low, is it too dark/light). It is just to get used to. Some get SMP and do not tell a soul, others share. Have you asked anyone in person for their opinion? I'm struggling to get past your wearing hats, you really need to stop that and build up some confidence in that amazing treatment. People do not notice flaws in a treatment much worse than yours, you will be surprised. 

The smp practitioners in the UK are easily the best.

I do not feel that just any practitioner can get flawless results with proper blending. Some practitioners just lay dots and others are artists when it comes to smp.

3 hours ago, JumpingJack said:

i can certainly see what you are talking about. Did you wait the recommended 6 months minimum before getting the SMP done? 

What do you mean wait the recommended 6 months?