Sign in to follow this  
lskdj

2 Weeks away from my SMP, nervous

This question is for anyone whose already had SMP. I currently don't have any tattoos and am nervous about my head becoming one haha. I'm nervous about seeing myself too differently and having a hard time adjusting to the new look. I know this might sound strange, but did any of you have these thoughts beforehand or feel a little restless about it? Did it get better after the procedure? If you had anxiety beforehand, are you still glad you got it done? Thanks guys. 

Hey Iskdj

I had this procedure done 3 years ago in New York  by Jonathan Gerow (i think we can name names now), If you are getting this procedure done in New York INSIST that he does it. SMP is more art than science, If you are going to paint your head might as well let Picasso do it!

I had all the anxieties that you have mentioned above and looking back probably the best decision I have ever made about top of my head wish had done it years ago.

Keep it age appropriate, keep it suttle, nothing too dark or radical, let Jon guide you and you should be ok. 

Good Luck!