alexjames

Red tinge after smp?

Hi all,

Nearly 3 months after my final session im finding that their is a red tinge where the treatment was done. At first inthought it was the akin and just redness that needed to settle but i think now that its the pigment?. Im duento go back to the practioner in the next few weeks. 

Has anyone experienced this before and how do you fix it?!

Im having the hairline adjusted also as i want it broken up and more natural looking.

Any thoughts?

TIA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt43fvmz59yswo4/20181002_165535.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8m75o817k0l51d/20181002_165843.jpg?dl=0

Hi, your treatment looks really good and breaking up of the hairline will be the icing on the cake. I don't think it's the pigment. Maybe it will take more time to settle! Although I can see what you mean it doesn't look out of place if that makes sense. It looks a great treatment 

Did you wear your hair shaved before SMP? I ask because I have areas of differing pigment across my scalp and would never have known if I hadn't gone bald... I can imagine that if you shaved just prior to treatment the shock of that new look might have distracted you from more subtle things. Equally it could be an unusual reaction, some sort of lengthy inflammation - in which case time will heal. Have you asked your practitioner for their opinion?

On 10/4/2018 at 8:15 PM, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

Did you wear your hair shaved before SMP? I ask because I have areas of differing pigment across my scalp and would never have known if I hadn't gone bald... I can imagine that if you shaved just prior to treatment the shock of that new look might have distracted you from more subtle things. Equally it could be an unusual reaction, some sort of lengthy inflammation - in which case time will heal. Have you asked your practitioner for their opinion?

I've had it shaved for 13 years, I just wanted to get rid of the 'M' :)

I thought it would have healed by now but i'll see what they say next week.

Understood. Look forward to hearing what your practitioner says, I have never heard of "red" being an issue before, and not just through my long association with HIS, I mean anywhere ever - not even from the worst of the worst cowboy's clients posting their tragic images.  There is definitely nothing in the pigment that can go red. 

Maybe the answer will come from a dermatologist.