Sign in to follow this  
Vinc2097

SMP turning blue after some years

Hi, i am considering smp in the next years.

But this technic really seems scary sometimes : 

Note from Ed: Picture and reference to another practitioner removed

This looks  scary and horrible... We always see smp after week or months on instagram or facebook.. but most people having it for 3-4 years and more.. a lot of times i see it turns like that 

21 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

He’s using a photo filter in the bottom two pics. No need to worry whatsoever. 

Note from Ed: Another picture removed

21 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

Source: Me, a 25 year old Snapchat/instagram user. 

Oh okay thanks for the answer i see ! 

but looking at this one without any filter, still look like s solid ''lego painted head'' .. can't imagine in real life..

Just awful. My appointment is in less than 3 weeks with a world renowned practitioner but seeing heads like this scares the shit out of me...

He got the treatment a LONG time ago. He will even admit that the pigment colour does not blend with his real hair. If he got it these days im sure it would look much better and more natural. 

2 hours ago, bobdobbs said:

He got the treatment a LONG time ago. He will even admit that the pigment colour does not blend with his real hair. If he got it these days im sure it would look much better and more natural. 

yeah treatment in 2013-2014 all looked worst than today's .. i give it to you !!  but why ? better technologies ? 

6 hours ago, Vinc2097 said:

yeah treatment in 2013-2014 all looked worst than today's .. i give it to you !!  but why ? better technologies ? 

I think new techniques and better skills mostly. 

On 04/10/2018 at 2:59 PM, PermanentVacation said:

Wet shaved

00B505B3-A2C2-4AD0-A9F9-2D1253AF58A2.jpeg

The first one looks really good even after 4 years true !!!

But the second one could it be a little bit blue/grey or maybe its just because of the bright light environment ! 

thanks

Thanks for the comments. Those pics are about a week apart. I have to be honest that nobody has ever mentioned the colour shade of my head.  

Regardless of anything. It was one of the best choices I have made. I wish I could have told my past self that I'd be getting smp in my future, the worry id of saved myself. 

?thank you his Birmingham 

On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:53 PM, PermanentVacation said:

I had mine in 2014 with a top up in '16 on the hairline. Mine In my opinion has got better over time. That's with about 3 days of not wet shaving 

33600C4D-1CD6-41CB-9C93-88E0F6B167A1.jpeg

wow this is amazing... what Norwood WERE you?

On 10/14/2018 at 3:09 PM, PermanentVacation said:

Hi, I'm not sure of the number but I was in between these 2 images. I have had a good journey and his Birmingham have been fantastic

8B3424AC-F1B0-41DF-9EC2-872DD5942AED.jpeg

Birmingham sounds like the best option for a His smp and I have always seen amazing results from them.

I wish I could of had my smp done there but it is way to far to travel for me being from Canada.

The Birmingham office is also always so nice and accommodating when I have had to make my appointments in Canada.