smpshadow12345

Laser Removal Question

For anyone who has done any laser removal for SMP (hairline receding or full head), or anyone with knowledge - How long after the session did you wait before being able to shave your head again (either electric razor or wet shave). I know you're supposed to avoid irritating the skin, so I'd be curious to hear about anyone's specific experiences. 

I was told 10-14 days after the session it's fair game to start shaving again. 

Are there any pictures of laser removal, either full head or hairline? I've watched the videos on YouTube but there isn't a close look. It's just I keep reading from HIS and other providers that it's easy to remove, it's just that I haven't seen any. I know the obvious reason for this is because SM looks great so you wouldn't want to remove it haha. But still, I'd love to see some pics as I have thought about possibly getting my mine removed in a few years time – as the hair i have left is super thick, I need to wet shave every day and can't get away with much fading.

As the SMP isn't as deep as normal tattoo laser is quite effective. It all depends how dark the treatment is but 2 or 3 sessions will fetch most of it off. 

If you just want the hair line removed it may leave you with 'laser blowout' which does look like a faint blotchy patch of pigment, however normally they can laser that as well.

I had to have all of mine off and have some laser blow out but only I notice it.

If you are looking to get it done you want to research the laser technician and the type of lasers they use - If you find a good one they will fetch it off within 2 sessions.