WhiteStuff2019

How’s my first session looking?

Hi all, pretty new to this whole thing but decided to bite the bullet and get the treatment done a few days back now, my question... how is this looking for after a first session? 

Im not sure if these dots are to big or what... like I know my body is getting used to the ink/Inflammation etc but this seems off to me...

or am I just being paranoid? 

58362F3F-89B7-42E0-911F-481D55F018DA.jpeg

F748B774-AE0C-4F80-9606-7104905E90B9.jpeg

DAC069D1-E0F9-4AF2-9A77-C0C3AA3372DC.jpeg

8AB2B330-55FF-4AE2-B6AD-15EB9E757E8E.jpeg

it never looks great after session one. My treatment is better than anything I've seen online and after session 1 I started to have the same doubts. The dots still need to shrink more and lighten and then they can go much denser and blend it all together and next session. Good luck bro!

Looks a safe start to me, keep faith in the process you can’t judge it this soon, you are only few days in so I am assuming you have not even shaved or washed your head yet, once you do that, it all dramatically calms down and you end up the opposite (wanting more work darker and denser)

2 hours ago, FUENightmare said:

The blending is "meh". We can clearly see the horseshoe. But this is the first session so I wouldn't worry. What do you use to shave your hair? Wet shave, rotary, foil or balding clippers?

Yer Dont get me wrong the blending at the moment is terrible, I have been using a standard face/beard clipper for a 0.5 until the tech shaved me down with an Istubble from babliss to begin this all.

5 hours ago, Egg in nest said:

Looks a safe start to me, keep faith in the process you can’t judge it this soon, you are only few days in so I am assuming you have not even shaved or washed your head yet, once you do that, it all dramatically calms down and you end up the opposite (wanting more work darker and denser)

Ahh cheers man I appreciate the reply, I was getting parranoid the dots were to large if I’m honest. 

I guess the coming few sessions will tell the tale, the tech is really good so I’m assuming all should be good.

dots will always be big at the beginning, ,just like getting a regular tattoo and the ink appears thicker..  Reason? Most of it is scabs which will fall off over time, and the dots under the dermal layer will shrink in the next few weeks, so no need to worry.  I think for a 1st session your treatment looks amazing! 

On 9/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, Vinnydiesel said:

dots will always be big at the beginning, ,just like getting a regular tattoo and the ink appears thicker..  Reason? Most of it is scabs which will fall off over time, and the dots under the dermal layer will shrink in the next few weeks, so no need to worry.  I think for a 1st session your treatment looks amazing! 

I didn't know this, thank you for the insight. 

On 02/09/2018 at 3:36 PM, WhiteStuff2019 said:

Ahh cheers man I appreciate the reply, I was getting parranoid the dots were to large if I’m honest. 

I guess the coming few sessions will tell the tale, the tech is really good so I’m assuming all should be good.

hey man ! do you have some update ?