AntWrig

Hair line is too dark.

I had my 1st treatment last Wednesday. Overall I am happy with my results but I am finding the hair line is way too dark in relation to the rest of my head. I am scheduled for a 2nd treatment this Wednesday. 

I will admit, I have been bald for the last 10 years, and the way I am feeling now. I should have stayed that way.  I am at a loss right now, and I am thinking about getting it all removed with a laser. 

Edited by AntWrig
I will upload blackout pictures in a bit.

Looks good side from the hairline which currently, doesn't look up to professional standards IMO. That being said, it very well could be that your second session will match and even everything out. I would say be patient. Worst case scenario there's always laser removal. 

8 hours ago, lskdj said:

Looks good side from the hairline which currently, doesn't look up to professional standards IMO. That being said, it very well could be that your second session will match and even everything out. I would say be patient. Worst case scenario there's always laser removal. 

Funny, that's my concern. If it fills in that means the whole treated area will be dark and wont match with the rest of my head. Currently it looks fake and that's obviously the look I wasn't going for.  The ironic thing is, I am now experiencing feelings of anxiety, not wanting to leave the house, etc. Feelings I never experienced in my 10 years of being bald or fat, hell I was bald and fat for a while, and I never felt like this. 

Hi AntWrig!

Indeed - the front looks terribly, but the rest looks amazing for only one treatment!!! But doing a laser removal and then starting a second try?? I do not know...! At first, I would ask what happend and then I would ask for a later treatment! Maybe in 4 weeks it looks much better..!

Good luck! ;)

15 minutes ago, Trendy said:

Hi AntWrig!

Indeed - the front looks terribly, but the rest looks amazing for only one treatment!!! But doing a laser removal and then starting a second try?? I do not know...! At first, I would ask what happend and then I would ask for a later treatment! Maybe in 4 weeks it looks much better..!

Good luck! ;)

My practitioner had initially told me that they went dark. I spoke with my practitioner yesterday and was told that the next session will look "amazing". I have an issue with the term "matching". I would like to know how exactly things will be matched? I hope they don't match by adding more dark color to the top of my head. That will lead to a two-tone effect.  I don't know how what blending techniques are used. It's not like they can fade a tattoo in like you can with clippers. 

What happened to the photos? Honestly, I already have anxiety issues and seeing something like this makes me want to cancel my SMP appointment this fall. Please keep us all posted to your progress. Hang in there mate. 

4 minutes ago, lskdj said:

What happened to the photos? Honestly, I already have anxiety issues and seeing something like this makes me want to cancel my SMP appointment this fall. Please keep us all posted to your progress. Hang in there mate. 

I took them down. Don't worry my man. I will upload them again, without my sexy ass face in a bit. Anyway, I am thinking I may have jumped the gun a bit too much. Because a few people have complimented me on the new look. A few even asked if I was growing my hair out.  I was looking over some of the past work of the person who is doing my hair and it looks really good. I can see why they went a little dark. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please keep me updated on everything. It's understandable for you to have reservations, anxieties and concerns. It's a major thing..

Hey bud....from my personal experience, i don't think you have anything to worry about.  Most of the darkness you see will become scabs and once the dots settle, it will become MUCH lighter.  I guarantee you, until you complete the full treatment, once it becomes lighter you will miss seeing the dark hairline! 

10 hours ago, Trendy said:

Wow! :)

Much more density on the top and it looks perfect! You must be very happy now!. Was this the final treatment, or do you get another one? 

I still have one more treatment. I don't think there is much more to do.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:32 AM, AntWrig said:

I jumped the gun on my initial thoughts. My hair is on point. After the 2nd session, the blending is flawless. 

20180822_191734.jpg

Looks good Bruv. I had mine done about 4 years ago and still holding up