Sign in to follow this  
SomeMagicalProcedure

Couldnt convince them it’s ink

This gives me even more hope. I've been having cold feet about this procedure still, but if a hair dresser can't tell then maybe I'm thinking too much? Got anymore details of the convo? Do chicks dig the shaved look these days.

I think the only people who will ever truly "catch you out" (even though they probably aren't bothered anyhow) are those who have studied the procedure.  I was at a festival last week and walked past a family sitting on the grass enjoying a picnic. Straight away I looked at the guy and thought "SMP". I walked behind him and as the sun shone on his head I could clearly pick out his natural hair horse-shoe. But I bet I was the only person who spotted it and like I said above, people aren't going to bother you either way,

I would say that people who are losing their hair or have lost their hair entirely are experts at spotting it because they think about it on a every day basis and examine hair loss more closely.

That is why they can call out a bad toupee, bad transplants or a bad smp job.

I also think that some of the best smp practitioners are the ones who have lost hair themselves 

Got the first of my 3 treatments at the start of March this year thought I would go for the slightly receeded look just so it would look more natural.  Can honestly say that not one person has questioned it,  I could have even fooled my girlfriend if I really wanted to and told her my head was red because I had just shaved it,  she is the only person who knows about it. 

This is easily one of the best decisions I have ever made, anyone thinking about it, I say go for it!