Sign in to follow this  
noircat23

Another Sweating Question

Like some others, I've been trying to find the right window of time to plan my SMP.  I'm planning on taking a week's vacation in August in the Southern US.  My original plan was to do the following--

Session 1-7/27

Work at home from 7/30-8/3

Session 2-8/3

Vacation from 8/6 and return to work on 8/13.

My only worry is that my vacation will be in the southern US with potential temps in the 80s and 90s.  We will be sending a lot of time outdoors.  I will take precautions to avoid sun and keep my head covered,  The one thing I can’t avoid is the heat.  I imagine that sweating will be unavoidable.  Do I postpone the procedure due to this or is sweating a minor issue in the grand scheme of things?

I’ve had two procedures so far and I believe the aftercare guidelines posted on the website are a bit on the restrictive side. I didnt worry too much about the sweating, sun and bathing restrictions, and my result is what I’d call flawless. Of course my case might be an exception and not apply to everyone  so common sense is probably your best  bet😄

Thanks for your response. That’s pretty helpful. I’ll do what I can to avoid sweating but it’s going to happen. I do wonder how people follow the restrictions in the summer in certain areas of the country. Sometimes a walk to the car will make you break a sweat.