Sign in to follow this  
darkman86

Toronto clinic

15 hours ago, darkman86 said:

Hey guys sorry to keep bringing up old topic but is there still no one that had the procedure done by the new tech from start to finish ?

I did and I am very happy with the results. He did pretty much exactly what I wanted, the dots are very small and the hairline looks natural. I do not live in the GTA so I cannot meet up in person unfortunately. 

On 7/17/2018 at 11:45 PM, bobdobbs said:

I did and I am very happy with the results. He did pretty much exactly what I wanted, the dots are very small and the hairline looks natural. I do not live in the GTA so I cannot meet up in person unfortunately. 

Hey is the toronto clinic still active? I am worried for some reason that they don't have any more practicioners. Do you see them going out of business anytime soon?

7 hours ago, JohnathonNY said:

Hey is the toronto clinic still active? I am worried for some reason that they don't have any more practicioners. Do you see them going out of business anytime soon?

I dont think so. There is a practitioner that has been there for a while now and he says business is steady. 

The Toronto His Clinic is still open and operates under one practitioner.

You definitely have to book in advance to get an appointment because they are busy being the only His Clinic in Canada at the moment.

20 hours ago, JCVD said:

The Toronto His Clinic is still open and operates under one practitioner.

You definitely have to book in advance to get an appointment because they are busy being the only His Clinic in Canada at the moment.

How would you rate this practitioner? Does he have a lot of experience under his belt? Someone said the old one retired so I am not sure how confident I am going to hishair in toronto. Sorry just being paranoid. I'm sure you understand the phases of pre-SMP

27 minutes ago, JohnathonNY said:

How would you rate this practitioner? Does he have a lot of experience under his belt? Someone said the old one retired so I am not sure how confident I am going to hishair in toronto. Sorry just being paranoid. I'm sure you understand the phases of pre-SMP

I am almost done with my procedure and it looks very natural at this point but just needs some minor  tweaking and a slightly darker shade to bring it to the proper His quality finished result.

His has worked with me every step of the way to make sure that I am happy with my results and communication has been great on their end.

I know this is a procedure and everyone takes the pigment differently than others. The pain and process of this procedure is totally worth the end result and peace of mind it brings to people that suffer from hair loss.

8 hours ago, JCVD said:

I am almost done with my procedure and it looks very natural at this point but just needs some minor  tweaking and a slightly darker shade to bring it to the proper His quality finished result.

His has worked with me every step of the way to make sure that I am happy with my results and communication has been great on their end.

I know this is a procedure and everyone takes the pigment differently than others. The pain and process of this procedure is totally worth the end result and peace of mind it brings to people that suffer from hair loss.

Peace of mind is what I need. At 22 years old, I got the evolutionary short stick. 

11 hours ago, JohnathonNY said:

Peace of mind is what I need. At 22 years old, I got the evolutionary short stick. 

I started losing my hair at an early age too so I know your pain.

Having a good quality smp job makes me not even think about baldness and I am glad that I finally got off my ass and did something about it.

I got a touch up after 5 years. Originally I got mine done in New York but chose to get the touch up done in toronto

Since getting it done I deployed with the army in “difficult” conditions. The treatment looks just as it did when I got the touch up