Sign in to follow this  
coloradonative1986

Any Recommendations

Hi All,

Its been 3 months since 3rd session. What do you all think? I’m thinking of going back to get a more feathered look, especially on my left side. Also, just wondering if it looks too much like a helmet?  I do like the job but thinking maybe a few changes could make it look more natural. I would appreciate ya’lls input. Thank you :-)

ECCC4EFE-8A4C-415E-A61E-18A50B17E431.jpeg

7CB8B935-1FB4-458A-9C07-482E57D80AB7.jpeg

B5C0278E-7AFB-46C5-B82A-58E594C73041.jpeg

835E137C-C681-4688-ADC0-316E02B24648.jpeg

Oh man. I hate to sound negative but it’s not a very good job. The hairline is too defind and unnatural. If I were you I will definitely talk to them and make them put me with another practitioner to fix the hairline.

the good thing in your favor is that the hairline is mature, which makes the fixing possible. 

Just get a much better practitioner to creat more realism at the hairline.

I have done 1 session and there are 2 sessions left. I better be more catious too.

goodluck!

You are not doing the smp-frown which makes the hairline seem even higher, but it is too high to look natural with such density. However it's an easy fix to drop it down subtly with density fading to a broken lighter hairline.

The sheer greyness of the head is exaggerated by the colourful beard also unfortunately.

I would drop a couple of shades lighter and get them to add a new layer of between five and ten millimetre of very feathered ink to your existing treatment, just to soften up and add a gradual gradient to your very strong result. It will be strong at first, and your scalp looks like it holds the ink, but because it will be a single layer it will not have the same oomph!

At the top of your temples, the sides of your hair, that is where I'd fill in a good ten millimetre of shaded area and for me your left temple looks too sharp lower down and needs softening.

And on a lighter note I'm with Bobo on where your beard meets your shaved head, I'd be shaving down an inch or so to the middle of your ear... but fuck honestly, do what you want there!!