Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyp

consultation

This is the second time I tried to set up a consultation. Both times I received an email that there were no consultants in my area but I could do a facetime session or send photos. Not sure how there could be good customer service if there are no consultants in my area and no one I can speak to on the phone in my area. I wanted to speak to someone in person and see some actual results in person. The reviews of the company are good but it makes me skeptical of the service I will get once they have my money. This is something that I have to be assured that I will not be left on my own if I have problems and/or are not satisfied with the result and the inability to get a live person and no one local is a problem for me. I understand this is not the main office but Chicago is a big city I would think there is a consistent local presence rather than merely flying in practitioners to do the work only. Curious about others experience setting up and making the decision to do this.

I never stated any names ..   so can u please tell me  is there a reason y HIS has disappeared  ?  Am I doing something wrong ? Is  there a back door phone number that I'm not aware of ?    I paid a extra $1000 to get a 3rd service with 1 yr warranty.. I would like for his to oblige by it .. originally I was just  going to just stay with the 2 treatments but I ponied up the ;extra $1000 for the 3rd and the 1 yr of warranty.. 

I chose to do business with HIS because of the good reviews and being the originators of smp was Paramount to me .. so  I went with them ..  plus some of the techs are masters at there craft .. ian was phenomenal..but that was last year ...  Whats going on with HIS  now is pretty sad and unacceptable..