Sign in to follow this  
not2sureaboutthis

hello? ed moderator or any body at hishair

hello this is XXXXXXX i have been trying to get in contact with his hair for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a touch-up, i made an appointment with polish mike in Chicago on June 12 over the phone.  I did not receive a confirmation email.  I have been calling/leaving messages but i have not gotten into contact with anyone!!!! Before i get my hotel and plane ticket, I need to know that this appointment has been confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  the Tickets and hotel prices are going up!!! every day!!. WHY IS NOONE CALLING ME BACK? noone picks uP?

To Not2sureaboutthis...I've been trying to reach them for months not weeks !!!! Today the new message I got is that the number is not in service! ..I'm owed a service that needless to say I'm not gonna get ... This is definitely not the HIS that I dealt with a year ago... so like i stated in my earlier post  ...BUYER BEWARE !

If I tried like you guys to get some reply and still heard nothing id be Googling other providors as some of the best HIS staff over the years have gone solo , if HIS not replying to you for weeks take your business to someone who cares - I owe my life to HIS but being treated like that is unacceptable

We'll the number is back on again but once again no one's picks up ..I called 4 times today and got nothing !!!! What a joke ..I spent a lil over 3 grand.. it's unacceptable to get this kind of treatment

I definitely don't think this is acceptable, however for the past 2 years of dealing with HIS, I've never once had an issue calling and getting a hold of somebody (I reside in Toronto, and calls the same toll-free # that everybody else calls).  Not sure what the deal is to be honest.  

I am located in Canada and the communication with His has always been first class and they are always willing to work with me  to complete my smp procedure.

They never once left me hanging and always responded to an email or phone call in an adequate amount of time.

What gets me is that they're not even trying to rectify the situation, kind of like they're just hoping it goes away on its own ...if the ny and other US clinics are closed which they are,  just come out and make a statement about it and give ure customers that are owed a session a solution... Y keep it a secret and frustrate your customers,?