Sign in to follow this  
dannyxr35

Second treatment

pictures? was there any comments after session1 ? was it the same practisioner? what was your look before , is it a complete style change ?

Worse case senario and some 10yr old really has made a mess , yep its bad but only shorterm bad as can be rectified

after session 1 I got a lot of positive comments from people .and yes the same practitioner both times.i had a decent amount of hair but hairline was too high so I has it done.and today after then second session people are making jokes and askin what the blob on my head is.will this heal?I'm so worried ...

Hello Danny. I believe you are going through a, usually very short, period of panic between sessions. I understand you have, since posting, spoken to the clinic and all is well. You have to wait a few days to wash the scalp and the degree to which the new follicles scab can vary. You are going to be fine... please do come back and update us though.

if it was the same person working on you and you were happy after session 1 it sounds like the guy isnt a newbie and can do a good job . it is a rollercoaster ride and it takes some getting used to looking at a stranger in the mirror - Ive never liked venturing out until after ive washed and shaved my head 7-10 days after a session although to my eye it looks good straight away - if you have gone from Kojak to a skinhead folks might well notice something and if you are also still coming to terms with your new look then you are hypa-sensitive with is understandable .

Of course it is possible to recieve a bad session but like I said that would be tempory , relax and take care

21 minutes ago, David1963 said:

if it was the same person working on you and you were happy after session 1 it sounds like the guy isnt a newbie and can do a good job . it is a rollercoaster ride and it takes some getting used to looking at a stranger in the mirror - Ive never liked venturing out until after ive washed and shaved my head 7-10 days after a session although to my eye it looks good straight away - if you have gone from Kojak to a skinhead folks might well notice something and if you are also still coming to terms with your new look then you are hypa-sensitive with is understandable .

Of course it is possible to recieve a bad session but like I said that would be tempory , relax and take care

thanks for support bud ūüĎć

7 hours ago, ed@hishairclinic.com said:

Hello Danny. I believe you are going through a, usually very short, period of panic between sessions. I understand you have, since posting, spoken to the clinic and all is well. You have to wait a few days to wash the scalp and the degree to which the new follicles scab can vary. You are going to be fine... please do come back and update us though.

thanks for support bud

I know my head looks as it should but after 30 years of seeing bald scalp and feeling repulsed by myself in the mirror and in photos I still have not loked at my Horseshoe area in the mirror and I still avoid being photographed, 30 yrs of hell does not just go away - but folks thinking im between 28 and 35 helps cos im 55 !!

On 26/05/2018 at 10:41 PM, David1963 said:

I know my head looks as it should but after 30 years of seeing bald scalp and feeling repulsed by myself in the mirror and in photos I still have not loked at my Horseshoe area in the mirror and I still avoid being photographed, 30 yrs of hell does not just go away - but folks thinking im between 28 and 35 helps cos im 55 !!

I recon when they hear you making kojak references they realise you're 55 !